11-10-16 Thursady Weigh-In.. Where Do WE Go From Here? .. Not Just Talking Weight!

Belle

My Thoughts Only. USA What Now?

Hoping For The Best! Keep EVERYONE SAFE!

Were all Humans and Americans!

OK That's All About That!

Another weigh-in day as the sun rises in the sky

As we get on the scale to see if we gave it a good try

WE hope we see the numbers go lower with all our might

Hoping the numbers don't go higher and wonder what we ate last night

Water and exercise is what we need the most

Walk around the block, have water and forget the toast

Walking is so easy should do it everyday

Going to do it tomorrow we always say

Lets all try to lose a few pounds before the Thanksgiving meal

WE shall shake hands (or think it) and make that our deal

(Our Canada friends on here make it your second Thanksgiving and join us)

News that will make you sad! :( LOL

I'm going to miss the next 3 weigh-ins, so will someone please

start the posts. There's a chance I might, have free internet but

if busy or it doesn't work, (so slow or out) you know how it is

on cruise ships. Then I won't!

So Everyone Have A Happy Thanksgiving! Stay Safe!

Edited by Belle

Have a great cruise, Belle!

Well, I made it to my goal weight of 180, so this will be the last time I'm checking in for awhile (though I'll still refer to this forum to see how folks are doing). I would like to lose a few more pounds in the run-up to Thanksgiving as I know I'll overeat then.

My total weight loss has been 46 pounds and, honestly, after the first month, it hasn't been that difficult an experience. I found it hard to wean myself from overeating but, once I did, it wasn't that hard to keep it going.

Good luck to everyone!

My total weight loss has been 46 pounds and, honestly, after the first month, it hasn't been that difficult an experience. I found it hard to wean myself from overeating but, once I did, it wasn't that hard to keep it going.

Good luck to everyone!

Will miss you, Belle! I'll keep the thread going while you are gone.

Congrats, Cruiserman!!! That is an awesome accomplishment and you should be proud! I have to agree with you that the most difficult part of any diet is learning to not overeat. I know that sounds so basic - but if we've been doing it for a while, overeating becomes normal and comfortable. Now that I have been dieting for 6 weeks I find that eating the way I did before just makes me feel bloated and uncomfortable. That's why it gets easier as we go along!

I'm down another lb. That makes 7 altogether - I'm 5.5 lbs away from my goal of 150, with 4 weeks left to get there. The best thing that happened this week is that I finally got back into the routine of walking or running every day. YEA! The time change (U.S.) helped - as well as cooler temps in the south (Georgia). Let's see how this impacts my weight loss going forward.

Happy dieting everyone!

Hi all!

Belle ~ nice ditty as usual. Wow, that's a long cruise you're going on, where is it headed please? Have a great time!

CruisermanVA ~ wow, what an accomplishment, WTG! If I could just lose 1/2 of what you did I'd be happy (& back to my weight before I retired & changed my activity level).

cruises42 ~ how did you like your Vista cruises? Did we happen to meet up at LCR or anywhere? I've submitted my review of the TA to CC & await publication. I really enjoyed the cruise, so much so that I'm up 3.4 lbs.;)

Flaming ~ good for you being within 5.5 lbs of your goal!:D

Have a good week, folks.

~ Jo ~ :)

Cruiserman..Congrats on the 46 lbs lost.

Yes please check back in often. Please

tell how you lost the weight.. your eating,

exercise plan.

June.. Thank you for starting the post while

I'm gone. Congrats to you to for losing and

being so close to your goal.

Jo.. Glad you enjoyed your cruise. You'll get

the "happy cruise weight" off soon.

I'm doing a b2b Mexico and Hawaii.

Hope everyone has a good day and weekend.

OK waiting for .. you know who.. It's YOU

to come in and weigh!

Hello,

Belle, have a great cruise. We'll miss you.

I stayed the same, the usual. Better than gaining though.

Cruiserman, congrats on your total loss and goal weight. Fantastic.

June, good loss, congrats on your losses.

Jo, glad you had a good cruise. That weight gain is small, will come off in no time!

Have a good week everyone.

Diana

Well, I made it to my goal weight of 180, so this will be the last time I'm checking in for awhile (though I'll still refer to this forum to see how folks are doing). I would like to lose a few more pounds in the run-up to Thanksgiving as I know I'll overeat then.

Good luck to everyone!

Can you please share how you lost those 46 lbs. i need to lose 16 lbs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi all!

Belle ~ nice ditty as usual. Wow, that's a long cruise you're going on, where is it headed please? Have a great time!

CruisermanVA ~ wow, what an accomplishment, WTG! If I could just lose 1/2 of what you did I'd be happy (& back to my weight before I retired & changed my activity level).

cruises42 ~ how did you like your Vista cruises? Did we happen to meet up at LCR or anywhere? I've submitted my review of the TA to CC & await publication. I really enjoyed the cruise, so much so that I'm up 3.4 lbs.;)

Flaming ~ good for you being within 5.5 lbs of your goal!:D

Have a good week, folks.

We really enjoyed our cruises. Unfortunately my husband got sick when we got to Bermuda and is still feeling awful (cold/cough). I got sick the day we got to NYC and am not doing well. Last night I contracted pink eye in my one eye and overnight it spread to the other eye. Went to the doctor today. We went to the meet & mingle and showed our aft wrap cabin in the cabin crawl. That's all we participated in. I think I gained at least 10 lbs. I didn't weigh myself (I'm sick enough already) but I did look at the scale at the doctors office. Have fun Belle!

Can you please share how you lost those 46 lbs. i need to lose 16 lbs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was at 233 as of Nov. 2015, after my Halloween cruise to the Bahamas and Florida. I decided I had to get serious and tried to cut back. After 3 months I'd only lost about 7 pounds to 226 so I signed up for Nutrisystem. I was on Nutrisystem from February 2016 until July. Then I realized I was able to maintain the diet without the Nutrisystem food. So altogether I probably lost about 53 pounds though I count the start of my diet at the time I began the Nutrisystem program.

Basically the Nutrisytem program (and my own) is based on caloric intake. You're allowed about 1500 calories a day (for men, about 1300 for women). I eat three small meals per day of 250-350 calories and two 150 calorie snacks (one for women). It's OK to occasionally go higher.

Edited by CruisermanVA

Good morning all,

We'll Flaming, I think you were right-mostly fluids - down 3 again to 188 this morning so I'm breathing a sigh of relief.

Great continued loss for you, and thanks for taking over the thread while Belle is off enjoying the world! (and enjoy it I hope you do!)

Cruiserman, very happy you nailed your goal - I've been hanging around this thread for years, bouncing up and down, but it's what helps keep me accountable over the long haul.

Lots of good news it sounds like, staying the same or heading downwards

Next week is the my stepdaughters wedding so family will start arriving Monday and so will the festivities. I'm in a good place and feel like I can maintain for the most part.

Have a great week everyone - be safe in your travels Belle.

Diana.. Thank You for your wishes. Your trip is coming up too.

You have fun.

Easyboy.. Come join us on your weight loss

and let us help.

Cruises.. So sorry you both got sick on your cruise.

I hope you had a little fun. Get well soon. Thanks for the wishes.

Cruiserman.. Thanks for giving us information on how you lost.

shootr.. Congrats on the 3lbs loss before the wedding. Good job!

Enjoy the family and all the happy times. Thank you for the wishes too.

June.. Thanks for taking over this post on Thursdays.

Hi all!

cruises42 ~ oh, so sorry to hear about your illnesses on & after the cruise. I sure wish I had remembered you were showing your cabin & I would have introduced myself, it would have been nice to meet. I heard a lot of coughing in the Limelight Lounge & was hoping I wouldn't pick something up.

Have a nice weekend.

I was at 233 as of Nov. 2015, after my Halloween cruise to the Bahamas and Florida. I decided I had to get serious and tried to cut back. After 3 months I'd only lost about 7 pounds to 226 so I signed up for Nutrisystem. I was on Nutrisystem from February 2016 until July. Then I realized I was able to maintain the diet without the Nutrisystem food. So altogether I probably lost about 53 pounds though I count the start of my diet at the time I began the Nutrisystem program.

Basically the Nutrisytem program (and my own) is based on caloric intake. You're allowed about 1500 calories a day (for men, about 1300 for women). I eat three small meals per day of 250-350 calories and two 150 calorie snacks (one for women). It's OK to occasionally go higher.

I will do a research on Nutrisystem. Your account is inspiring and will try to make it work for me. Is there also a "cheat day" when on calorie watch? (just asking!)

Thanks.

Hi all!

Bon Voyage Belle! Have a great cruise.:D

Here are some photos from my recent Vista cruise & day in New York.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jo_cruiser/albums/72157674996777241/with/30644422260/

cruises42 ~ take a look & see if you recognize me from the Cat in the Hat picture. I'm so sorry not to have met up. Hope you're feeling better.