Adventure of the seas - Suite lounge

The RCCL deck plan on their site states that "after 11/16/16 it will be located in place of the Seven Hearts and Cloud 9 room on deck 14....so I guess that this did not happen, even though their site shows this??? Correct???

The RCCL deck plan on their site states that "after 11/16/16 it will be located in place of the Seven Hearts and Cloud 9 room on deck 14....so I guess that this did not happen, even though their site shows this??? Correct???

Correct, has not happened yet.

• 4 weeks later...

So, what will be the difference between the new suite lounge and the old CL? (Other than the location) will the concierge be in the new suite lounge?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

So, what will be the difference between the new suite lounge and the old CL? (Other than the location) will the concierge be in the new suite lounge?

There will be a Suite Concierge. The major difference will be that D+ level members are no longer allowed.

Is this supposed to be added soon? I think they are doing some work on her in February? Is that right?

We are in a GS In fall of 2018, so would be nice if there is a Suite Lounge.

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk HD

Is this supposed to be added soon? I think they are doing some work on her in February? Is that right?

We are in a GS In fall of 2018, so would be nice if there is a Suite Lounge.

Supposed to be added during the Jan/Feb 2018 dry dock.

• 3 months later...
We are in a GS in August 2018 guess it will be done by then will that be different then the concierge lounge will you be able to go to both.

CL will be gone only have access to SL unless you are Diamond or above, then you can access both SL and DL

CL will be gone only have access to SL unless you are Diamond or above, then you can access both SL and DL

incorrect.

if it is designated a Suite Lounge then ONLY suite passengers( regardless of C&A status) and Pinnacles may access it.

if it is designated a CONCIERGE LOUNGE, then Diamond plus, Pinnacles and Suite guest have access.

Diamonds only have access to the Diamond Lounge, not a CL or SL. (unless in a suite).

incorrect.

if it is designated a Suite Lounge then ONLY suite passengers( regardless of C&A status) and Pinnacles may access it.

if it is designated a CONCIERGE LOUNGE, then Diamond plus, Pinnacles and Suite guest have access.

Diamonds only have access to the Diamond Lounge, not a CL or SL. (unless in a suite).

That's what they said??? So why are you disagreeing when you agree?