Recent Splendor Fun Times?

Doggielover68

We got off the Splendor 4/16 and while I don't have the Fun Times I can tell you it was typical Carnival (Marriage game, Hasbro game, trivia at various spots, comedy shows, trying to sell those worthless "rare" gemstones, etc).

And it has changed in format, it's now a smaller piece of paper tri-folded.

I think they will be more harder to find as time goes on. Since we're all moving to the Hub app, they will all be digital so unless someone thinks to take screenshots, there won't be anything for people to scan as time goes on.

I think they will be more harder to find as time goes on. Since we're all moving to the Hub app, they will all be digital so unless someone thinks to take screenshots, there won't be anything for people to scan as time goes on.

Good point as the APP is what we used on our last cruise.

Didn't think of that but makes sense. We used the app on the last cruise and it was more useful than I expected, but still like to have the paper copy to carry around instead of my phone.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What is the Hub app? Never heard of it before.

It's pretty new. You can download it onto your phone and it has a digital copy of the fun times for the whole week, the ability to set reminders for activities, view your sail and sign account, etc. It's free to use unless you want to use the chat feature, which has a small additional charge. Just be sure to have your phone in airplane mode and connect via the ships wifi.

It's pretty new. You can download it onto your phone and it has a digital copy of the fun times for the whole week, the ability to set reminders for activities, view your sail and sign account, etc. It's free to use unless you want to use the chat feature, which has a small additional charge. Just be sure to have your phone in airplane mode and connect via the ships wifi.

Sounds great. Thank you!