7 nights on Carnival Magic or 4 nights on Enchantment of the seas Christmas week?

Hi!

I am looking at two cruises for Christmas 2018. Give me some feedback. We have cruised with Royal couple of times and are diamond because of many cruises on Celebrity. There are two cruises which suit our travel plans. Would you prefer longer cruise on Carnival or 4 nights on Royal? Price difference is not that big...

DatePortArriveDepartMonday, December 24 Miami, FL4:00pmTuesday, December 25 Nassau, Bahamas8:00am11:59pmWednesday, December 26 CocoCay, Bahamas8:00am5:00pmThursday, December 27 Key West, FL10:00am6:00pmFriday, December 28 Miami, FL7:30am

DatePortArriveDepartSunday, December 23 Miami, FL4:00pmMonday, December 24 At SeaTuesday, December 25 Cozumel, Mexico8:00am5:00pmWednesday, December 26 Belize City, Belize8:00am5:00pmThursday, December 27 Roatan, Honduras7:00am3:00pmFriday, December 28 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands10:00am6:00pmSaturday, December 29 At SeaSunday, December 30 Miami, FL8:00am

Interesting. I actually thought you would say Enchantment...I think the ports are better on Magic (but we havent been on ports Enchantment has so it is no big deal...) I am hesitant about kids and the food. It seems like many people think Carnival is much more loud than Royal and more kids?

We actually booked Seaside Yacht club week before 15/12-22/12 (very good deal for Europeans!) but would like to continue our holiday with one more cruise. I was thinking of booking a shorter cruise but when I saw the ports on Magic we might book that. Ports are perfect but we are a bit hesitant about kids and loud music everywhere. We would book the inside cabin so no luxury at that cruise. More just to continue our holiday... Staying in Miami during the Christmas week is not that cheap either.

Magic for sure. As a PP said, kids will be there either way because of a holiday sailing. I've never been on the Enchantment, but I would imagine the Magic has way more activities to keep kids busy simply because it's newer/bigger.

Also, we really enjoyed the daytime food options on Magic. I believe they have guys burgers (hubby loved) and the burrito place (I loved! Especially the breakfast burrito) Don't quote me on that because we went on the Magic, Dream, and Breeze fairly close together and I get those all confused very easily. One of them did not have those options when we sailed and I feel like it was the Dream, but that could have also changed since I've been on it. Dinners always seem similar to me in main dining rooms on both lines....never awful, not always amazing, but even being a very picky eater I always find something I enjoy.

Hi!

I am looking at two cruises for Christmas 2018. Give me some feedback. We have cruised with Royal couple of times and are diamond because of many cruises on Celebrity. There are two cruises which suit our travel plans. Would you prefer longer cruise on Carnival or 4 nights on Royal? Price difference is not that big...

DatePortArriveDepartMonday, December 24 Miami, FL4:00pmTuesday, December 25 Nassau, Bahamas8:00am11:59pmWednesday, December 26 CocoCay, Bahamas8:00am5:00pmThursday, December 27 Key West, FL10:00am6:00pmFriday, December 28 Miami, FL7:30am

DatePortArriveDepartSunday, December 23 Miami, FL4:00pmMonday, December 24 At SeaTuesday, December 25 Cozumel, Mexico8:00am5:00pmWednesday, December 26 Belize City, Belize8:00am5:00pmThursday, December 27 Roatan, Honduras7:00am3:00pmFriday, December 28 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands10:00am6:00pmSaturday, December 29 At SeaSunday, December 30 Miami, FL8:00am

If the price difference is not that big, I would go with the longer cruise. I'm D+ on Royal and Platinum on Carnival.