Summit Rooftop Terrace Movie seating.

bryanjaync

There are actually plenty of seats, but you would have to share space with your neighbor. Instead, our experience was that some of our neighbors didn't like to share and would claim a couch all to themselves. Most of them in a reclining position which left them sleeping throughout most of the movie. :rolleyes: My favorite was the man on the couch next to DH and I on the Summit in October. He would wake up about every 30 minutes with a nightmare. He would jerk up into a sitting position, gasp, look around, and then go back to sleep. At one point, he was yelling! After the movie was over, and everyone was leaving, he remained asleep.

We will be on the Summit on April 1st are the movies not shown at the lawn club if they have one?

I don't have a problem sitting on the grass.

As for the movie hogs with towels in the am Celebrity needs to address this and pull the towels off.

We will be on the Summit on April 1st are the movies not shown at the lawn club if they have one?

I don't have a problem sitting on the grass.

As for the movie hogs with towels in the am Celebrity needs to address this and pull the towels off.

You're on the wrong ship if you want a Lawn Club and grass. The Summit doesn't have those features.

The seating isn't like it is on Princess with MUTS - there aren't regular lounge chairs, rather more like patio deck furniture. It think this causes people to spread out a bit more than they would if they had their own individual chaise lounge.

The seating isn't like it is on Princess with MUTS - there aren't regular lounge chairs, rather more like patio deck furniture. It think this causes people to spread out a bit more than they would if they had their own individual chaise lounge.

We've been on Princess and really enjoyed MUTS, does Summit show first run movies like Princess? Nothing like sitting under the stars with a nice glass of wine watching a movie

muffin1327- were on the same sailing you should join our roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2335180

Just got off the Summit. Seating is not great. Sound bad and picture not good unless sitting far away in the lounge beds. Waste of space if you ask me. Also can be very windy and cold depending on weather. Not the movie experience we were expecting. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

We stopped by here a couple times last March, I don't recall if it was during a movie but is seemed there were hardly any people there. Never had a problem getting a spot to sit. Maybe it's getting more popular now. We did get to watch a couple NCAA games during the tournament which was really fun. Decent amount of people, great night and good wait service. One of the best memories I have of March Madness. Here are some shots of the space on a port day with nothing going on and the game one night.