Any words of advice before I invade Australia?

Come Saturday I'll be in Sydney and waiting to board Solstice on the 1st.

The last week may prove to take away the last of my sanity. And be extremely expensive because I currently have no hot water at home and need a new cylinder installed. [emoji51]. The plumber says fortunately it's not an azipod issue.

But on a brighter note any suggestions for the ship? I'm packing sunblock and my kindle at the very least [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The last week may prove to take away the last of my sanity. And be extremely expensive because I currently have no hot water at home and need a new cylinder installed. [emoji51]. The plumber says fortunately it's not an azipod issue.

But on a brighter note any suggestions for the ship? I'm packing sunblock and my kindle at the very least [emoji41]

Sounds like youve got it sorted, wander down and wave us off on QM2.

Just as well they have showers on board Solstice.

Although by the time the 1st rolls around you may have to stand downwind of everybody, although the queues at boarding should be shorter.

We know the feeling Chesterbear, in the past week the freezer died, then the Dyson Vac took up smoking, both items 15 yo. So there's 2 grand out of our cruise fund.

What is a worry is that both the fridge and the washing machine are about 15yo too.

We know the feeling Chesterbear, in the past week the freezer died, then the Dyson Vac took up smoking, both items 15 yo. So there's 2 grand out of our cruise fund.

What is a worry is that both the fridge and the washing machine are about 15yo too.

Yep.

Fridge

Washing machine

Drier

Dishwasher

Vacuum

And then Car.

Now three computers all at once.

My cruise fund has taken a hit too. I was looking into booking one for 2018 as well as going to Fiji with the family. I'll have to just do Fiji next year and cruise in 2019 [emoji53]