What happened to my dining reservations?

Leaving on the Oasis this Saturday and just noticed that my two specialty reservations in Chops and Giovanni's Table are no longer showing on my calendar when I went on The RCCL website..it now shows zero next to dining reservations. Yesterday it was there and today it isn't. It is showing my reservations for two shows are still booked. Why would the dining which was paid for no longer be showing?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It's anyone's guess when it comes to Royals IT dept. But don't panic yet! About 4 days before sailing, the on line reservation system stops being available. So it's possible your reservations are there on the ship, but got "cleared out" on your account. When you board, just go to the restaurants and ask them if your ressie is still in the system. Chances are, it still is!

It's anyone's guess when it comes to Royals IT dept. But don't panic yet! About 4 days before sailing, the on line reservation system stops being available. So it's possible your reservations are there on the ship, but got "cleared out" on your account. When you board, just go to the restaurants and ask them if your ressie is still in the system. Chances are, it still is!

Hope so...thanks.

And print out your emailed confirmations. Bring credit card statement if they didn't email you the confirmations.

I never received an email confirmation nor did I charge it on my credit card. Our friends charged it on their credit card when they made the reservations for themselves and us. It showed up immediately on My Cruise Planner where it remained showing for weeks until last night. I did print out My Cruise Planner Calendar a few days ago which shows my two dinner reservations and my two show reservations...so I have a copy of that which I will bring with me. I will tell my friends to bring their credit card statement showing they were charged for four people at two dining venues by RCCL. Still find it odd that the dining reservations were wiped out while the entertainment reservations remain.

Leaving on the Oasis this Saturday and just noticed that my two specialty reservations in Chops and Giovanni's Table are no longer showing on my calendar when I went on The RCCL website..it now shows zero next to dining reservations. Yesterday it was there and today it isn't. It is showing my reservations for two shows are still booked. Why would the dining which was paid for no longer be showing?

Why don't you just call C&A and find out? :D 1-800-526-9723

We went through a similar situation. Made reservations for Chops and Sabores and paid them in full at the time. With no explanation the Sabores reservation disappeared. Instead of getting a credit, the TA got a notice that that exact amount was due on the booking long after it had been paid in full. They could not figure out what happened and insisted we pay the money before they would release the docs. So I told the TA to pay it. Then 3 credits for the exact amount showed up - there should have only been two and several weeks later they reversed one of the credits, but this morning, 3 days before sailing, the TA got notice that there was once again money owed on the booking. I faxed her my CC statement so they could see all of the various credits and debits from Royal Caribbean, which in the end come out to a wash. It is getting so frustrating!

I definitely like Princess' system better where you pre-reserve shore excursions, but they are not charged until you are onboard and I am beginning to appreciate that they don't take specialty dining reservations ahead of time.

Edited by DebJ14

In May, we had the same thing happen to us just before our cruise on Oasis. All our dining reservations "vanished" as well as our friends that were going with us. I called RCI, rep had no idea. Once on Oasis we went to Chops and checked to make sure all our reservations were still there (we booked a different dining venue for each night), everything was fine! I would suggest checking when you get to the ship. Have a wonderful week!

In May, we had the same thing happen to us just before our cruise on Oasis. All our dining reservations "vanished" as well as our friends that were going with us. I called RCI, rep had no idea. Once on Oasis we went to Chops and checked to make sure all our reservations were still there (we booked a different dining venue for each night), everything was fine! I would suggest checking when you get to the ship. Have a wonderful week!

We just called RCCL and the rep had no idea what happened either. So, we will head to Chops and Giovanni's Table as soon as we board...thanks.