cooking class

LHT28

After that 'smart Alec' answer, (who was Alec anyway?), I thought I'd try to find something more useful.

From another website:

"Magical Morocco The perfect blend of comfort and taste, this cuisine was a fun one to navigate. Highlights included: Orange and Carrot Salad, Vegetable Couscous, and Chicken tagine with Dried Apricots and Walnuts"

Oh, to add, that was from Aug 2013 so it might have changed since.

O's description it sounds like an emphasis on technique and typical spices which would be very interesting.

Edited by YoHoHo

the description on current class is

Magical Morocco

With a special emphasis on tagine recipes, this class teaches you the basics of Moroccan cooking, one of the most trendy and popular cuisines of the day. You will learn about the spices and ingredients of the Moroccan pantry and how to use them in classic dishes that define this exciting and flavorful cuisine.

Which really says not much about what they cook if anything

hence my question

but thanks for the smart alec answer :rolleyes:

the description on current class is

Magical Morocco

With a special emphasis on tagine recipes, this class teaches you the basics of Moroccan cooking, one of the most trendy and popular cuisines of the day. You will learn about the spices and ingredients of the Moroccan pantry and how to use them in classic dishes that define this exciting and flavorful cuisine.

Which really says not much about what they cook if anything

hence my question

but thanks for the smart alec answer :rolleyes:

If they're talking tagine, you're going to wind up with a majmar, somehow or other

Majmar_2.jpg.....think lamb with dates, lamb with raisins or prunes and almonds; alternativeley, chicken with olives and preserved lemons, chicken with dried apricots, and Ketfa (Suprise, Lamb meatballs). If it is a big day, they will add tomatoes and hard boiled eggs.

Heavy on the Cumin. but otherwise quite good

If they're talking tagine, you're going to wind up with a majmar, somehow or other

Majmar_2.jpg.....think lamb with dates, lamb with raisins or prunes and almonds; alternativeley, chicken with olives and preserved lemons, chicken with dried apricots, and Ketfa (Suprise, Lamb meatballs). If it is a big day, they will add tomatoes and hard boiled eggs.

Heavy on the Cumin. but otherwise quite good

Guys, this sounds beautiful. Yummy (except the chicken & eggs). But Lyn, it does not sound like your type of food. What cruise is this class on?

Rhonda

Guys, this sounds beautiful. Yummy (except the chicken & eggs). But Lyn, it does not sound like your type of food. What cruise is this class on?

Rhonda

On our crossing

I did not pick it :)

go figure LOL

Edited by LHT28