Prohibition party on oasis

We've done the prohibition party on the Allure and had a blast. I see that the Oasis now has it and we've signed up for it. Does anyone know if the location for the party on the Oasis is in the Jazz club like it was on the Allure? I thought I read somewhere that the Oasis held it in a different location. Anyone not familiar with this, go under specialty dining on royal's site.

• 2 months later...
We've done the prohibition party on the Allure and had a blast. I see that the Oasis now has it and we've signed up for it. Does anyone know if the location for the party on the Oasis is in the Jazz club like it was on the Allure? I thought I read somewhere that the Oasis held it in a different location. Anyone not familiar with this, go under specialty dining on royal's site.

The Allure prohibition party, which was fun, is linked to the show Chicago. I do not recall any party on the Oasis-but I "assume" if a special pary is available, it would be linked to Hairspray which is that ships B'way show. Call Royal for specifics. I would also like to know! I wonder if the Quantum and Anthem will also have a themed party?

Edited by Cruise a holic

The Allure prohibition party, which was fun, is linked to the show Chicago. I do not recall any party on the Oasis-but I "assume" if a special pary is available, it would be linked to Hairspray which is that ships B'way show. Call RCL for specifics.

I would also like to know! I wonder if the Quantum and Anthem will also have a themed party?

Enjoy your cruise

How do you sign up for it? I can't find it anywhere on our cruise on the 27th of October. Maybe they don't have it on that sailing.

It shows up on our Oasis Jan 17th cruise. If you go to the Cruise Planner and look under Onboard Activities it is listed as Prohibition Event.

posted about this before but didn't get any answers. Can anyone provide details about the Oasis Prohibition Party? Like what kind of drinks they serve, if the drinks are limitless, and what you do? Heard there is a lot of dancing...

From Royal's website:

Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest.