Dinner on Oasis of the seas

If I have late seating and I have friends that have anytime, can I go to anytime with them some of the time?

No, if you want to eat together in the MDR, you would have to switch to My Time, or they would have to switch to late.

If I have late seating and I have friends that have anytime, can I go to anytime with them some of the time?

You should make the change to MTD...you'll be glad you did. Then you can all eat together on some nights at certain times or not...great flexibility for everyone.

Did you prepay your gratuities which is required for MTD? I sail on the INDY this coming saturday. I was listed for the traditional at 6pm but changed it to MTD just today for the flexability.

Can someone explain these concepts a bit more for me or point me to where I will find out the details. We are first time cruisers on Oasis in October and our travel agent here in the UK said early diner was all booked but we are booked on late dinner. With time zone change etc we would prefer to eat earlier some days. Also do we need to bring formal stuff over from the UK... or can we skip the formal meals and eat else where... or would we be missing out big time if we skipped the formal stuff? Thanks !

Can someone explain these concepts a bit more for me or point me to where I will find out the details. We are first time cruisers on Oasis in October and our travel agent here in the UK said early diner was all booked but we are booked on late dinner. With time zone change etc we would prefer to eat earlier some days. Also do we need to bring formal stuff over from the UK... or can we skip the formal meals and eat else where... or would we be missing out big time if we skipped the formal stuff? Thanks !

If you would like to eat earlier some days, then you should ask your travel agent to move you to My Time dining. That way, you can eat at different times. Being booked on late dinner now, you can only go to the dining room at your set time.

If you would like to eat earlier some days, then you should ask your travel agent to move you to My Time dining. That way, you can eat at different times. Being booked on late dinner now, you can only go to the dining room at your set time.

Thank you - I will get in touch and ask them for this :)