Millenium cruise

workstocruise

We just booked an Alaska cruise on the Millenium. It will be our 3rd Celebrity cruise, with our 2nd coming up in May on the Equinox. Our 1st was on the Constellation in 2013 and we fell in love with Celebrity, that ship and her crew. All the reviews on the Equinox are great, but some of the ones on the Millenium are pretty bad. Now I'm thinking we should have chosen a newer ship. Can someone reassure me it will still be good?

Can the weatherman assure you what the weather will be tomorrow?

It will be as good as you make it or allow it to be.

If go with a bad attitude I am sure that you can find many things that don't please you. If you let a few little things upset you than any cruise will and can be bad.

Don't worry about it. Most times bad reviews are because someone didn't get their a$$ kissed as much as they thought that they were entitled too. There are over 2000 passengers that sail every week on that ship and what you read is a very small sample. Also it may be hard for many to believe but very few passengers are members of Cruise Critic and most of those that do post bad reviews are one time wonders that are trying to get something from the cruise line. Granted some are legit complaints but usually it only happened to one indivual and not everyone on board.

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

We have just booked 44 days on Millennium and we have already sailed on her 4 times. The ship is just a little bit older than Connie. Sure, you will see rust and a few things that need maintenance here and there. After all, she's nearly 15. We had the best cabin stewards on Millennium that we have ever had. Meals in AQ were wonderful too. Enjoy your cruise and don't worry.

We did Alaska on Millennium last August and it is one of our top three cruises. The ship and crew were outstanding. Could not have asked for a nicer time.

That's nice to hear! My husband and I live in Florida and have done several Caribbean cruises since we don't have the extra expense of flights. This summer we have going on my husband's dream cruise ... Alaska!

We just booked an Alaska cruise on the Millenium. It will be our 3rd Celebrity cruise, with our 2nd coming up in May on the Equinox. Our 1st was on the Constellation in 2013 and we fell in love with Celebrity, that ship and her crew. All the reviews on the Equinox are great, but some of the ones on the Millenium are pretty bad. Now I'm thinking we should have chosen a newer ship. Can someone reassure me it will still be good?
Any reassurances posted here as to whether or not it will be good would be worthless since none of us can know in advance how good any cruise will be or what problems may arise. We can only trust and hope that the ship's mechanical issues of the past have been resolved.

I can only tell you that we greatly enjoyed our Millennium Alaska cruise experiences.

But we were fortunate not to be on the cruises that had the mechanical problems, and we spent our time on board looking out at the wonderful scenery surrounding us, not going around examining corners of the ship looking for rust or mold.

Millennium has the best Alaska itinerary of the 3 Celebrity ships that do Alaska cruises, while the newest ship has the worst itinerary.

So although certainly not the newest and glitziest, we found the Millennium to be clean and comfortable with good food and service and would not hesitate to book it again.

Since you have already been on the Constellation, the layout of the Millennium will seem very familiar to you and you should feel right at home on it.

Edited by fleckle