Live from Summit

Lois R

We're doing Silver Moon in Barbados week after next! Was it as good as I hear it is? I'm not a fan of snorkeling, but I love the idea of just being in the beautiful Caribbean water on a cat. Now just crossing our fingers for good weather!

Enjoy St. Thomas tomorrow!

We will be on the new Silver Moon in 10 days for the 3rd time, you will enjoy!

I am not sure which cat we will be on, but we will also be doing an excursion with Silver Moon in 9 days, I think.

Hope you have fun:)

I just got home last night.....of course I am now doing laundry:rolleyes:

Had a great time but for the first time in many years, I have nothing

booked on Celebrity..........my next cruise is a River Cruise in April.

Anyway, I will answer questions if anyone has them.

Hi Grace.....not sure how I should take that.:rolleyes:...I have lived on my own for many years and although I am not a Chef....I have taken many culinary excursions and attended events of it...there are times I very much enjoy cooking and so not sure what you envisioned. Do I cook all the time? No...but on cruises when offered, I love trying different foods and cooking them.....I went on an excursion in St Lucia and it is called "COOKING LIKE A LUCIAN".....it was FANTASTIC and I would recommend it as a 5 star excursion:)......Mother and Son who are native to St Lucia....9 of us from the ship so quite a small group. Wonderful food and they were terrific hosts.

Hi Lois,

Just thought you might be to busy cruising or planning a cruise to be "into cooking." You always seem to have such a wonderful time and really enjoy cruising. Would love to do a river cruise but health issues have prevented that at this time. We are sailing The Connie B2B in February 2016. Have friends who just returned from Viking River cruise and had low water issues on Danube, I believe. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Grace

Karen is very good. The first time we saw her, she was cruise director and entertainer on Paul Gauguin. :)

We had Karen on our solstice cruise. We enjoyed her show so much we went back same evening for her 2nd show. It would be great to see her again.

Lois, was the Cookin' Like a Lucian class an excursion offered by X, or something you arranged on your own?

It is offered by Celebrity. It really was awesome:D