Finding Bernard's

mattg43

I am making final preparations and want to be sure I know where to go. Here are the directions I have from Bernard:

FOR YOUR GROUP ISLAND GUIDED TOUR, WE WILL BE MEETING AT 8:30 AM, AND YOUR TOUR WILL START AT 9:00 AM IN THE PARKING LOT LOCATED BEHIND THE RECEPTION CENTER BUILDING NEAR THE SECURITY EXIT. A SHORT 4 MINUTE WALK FROM YOUR SHIP.

THE RECEPTION CENTER IS LOCATED DIRECTLY BEHIND THE CLAUDE WATHEY STATUE. TO THE LEFT OF THE RECEPTION CENTER, IS A SMALL WALKWAY LEADING TO THE VENDING AREA AND DUTY-FREE SHOPS. WALK DOWN THE SMALL WALKWAY AND CONTINUE WALKING PAST THE VENDING AREA UNTIL YOU REACH THE ROUNDABOUT WITH A BIG SIGN THAT SAYS "SEE YOU AGAIN SOON."

WE ARE LOCATED LEFT OF THE ROUNDABOUT, UNDER A WHITE TENT; LEFT OF THE SECURITY EXIT MAIN ENTRANCE. PLEASE DO NOT EXIT THE MAIN SECURITY ENTRANCE.

THE PARKING LOT IS CALLED ‘THE SAND BANKS’. ONE OF OUR AGENTS WILL BE IN THE PARKING LOT (DRESSED IN BERNARD TOURS POLO T-SHIRT) TO MEET AND GREET YOU...

--------------

On the attached image, I am assuming we check in at one of the two buildings / tents I have circled. Can someone confirm and let me know which one? Thanks

bernard.jpg.a458568339ddd170c3f3abf1a7a1f7b8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...