Any good prices on intercontinental lately???

#1TravelMom

There really aren't any tips anyone can offer as far as assuring you get the Interc. Other than offering a higer bid. All the hotels offer rooms they think will remain empty and a few they will offer at low prices to get people in and rave later about the place. (free advertising) But if you are trying during peak time, a large convention or happening or offering less than what Inter. has offered as their minimum to PL, then no you won't get it. It's just a combination of a lot of things.

Also check betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com and you can research your particular dates and see if anyone has won it and for how much.

My wife and I are flying to Miami and staying the 12th and 13th of December before our Cruise aboard the Valor on the 14th. Yesterday, November 16th, I booked the InterContinental (4 star) via Priceline for $110.00 per night plus taxes and fees. It came to $256.00 total for both nights.:D

My wife and I are flying to Miami and staying the 12th and 13th of December before our Cruise aboard the Valor on the 14th. Yesterday, November 16th, I booked the InterContinental (4 star) via Priceline for $110.00 per night plus taxes and fees. It came to $256.00 total for both nights.:D

Nice going, Dan! Well worth the price you paid. If the OP would let us know what date she is looking at, we could offer her more insight.

We're going on 2 cruises. I'm trying to get the ic one night pre cruise and one night post cruise. I tried to get it for 2 nights prior to the first cruise and ended up with the hyatt. Any tips would be appreciated!

We paid $119 per night for early October for Intercontinenal using an "Off the Record" deal on easyclicktravel.com (plus tax)

I have been bidding for a couple of weeks - trying to get a 4* in downtown Miami for one night Dec 6 precruise on the Freedom OTS. I have gone up to 110 but no luck. Supposedly there is some big art show that continues over that weekend.

My dates are December 5 and December 13. Thanks

Easyclicktravel has those dates priced at $147 and 140 respectively at Intercontinental Hotel. It's listed as "off the record", but it's the one that says "adjacent to Bayside Market." That's still a good price for that hotel.

Thanks so much for your help! Does anyone know waht art basel is?

I've always been able to cancel on easyclick. Just check the cancellation policy for your particular booking.

BTW, after you book, keep checking the price. Ours came down for three rooms we had booked, and they rebooked us at the lower price without any problem. They are very nice to deal with.

Archived