12-31-15 Thursday Weigh-In..Happy New Year 2016!

Belle

2015 is coming to an end today

2015 last weigh-in Thursday

2016 weigh-in will be coming next week

Will be a New Year start if we've been weak

Those who have been on the straight and narrow (good for you)

Then you just keep on doing the today's and tomorrow's

Know some have had a very good year

Some haven't done to well some are near

Goal weights are hard to come by but can be done

If we keep plugging along we have won

I think everyday, week or year we watch our weight

We get healthy and lose some weight..will get our goal some date

Trying to lose..no matter how much or little, maintain..even a little gain

Makes us doing so much better if we didn't even try and was in pain

I know haven't lost what I wanted, mostly just maintaining these days

But if I wasn't trying most of the time..I would have a gain every Thursday

So in the New Year 2016 I'm wishing you a healthy year of losing weight

That it won't be hard and if you stumble you'll get right back on..got that straight

So eating right, drinking your water and exercising is what we must do

So doing all this is a must and we need to do it with a smile too

Happy Near Year Everyone! Whoever/whomever is reading this please

come join us. A new year..a new start to get our weight off!

More like waddle in...up a bunch to 181 this morning. I'm resigned to enjoy one more weekend before fully committing to getting back to eating 100% good...too much football and relaxation to enjoy this weekend.

I did get a little exercise this morning:

uuDmsdl40Gc

LOL, I couldn't resist - my shiny newly remodeled pool was begging me to join it for a moment and I had to oblige! :D

Lot's of putting stuff away and housekeeping to occupy my time since the missus works all weekend.

Have a great week!

OK, time to get back on track and get my eating under control - but it was fun while it lasted! :D

This is my new short-term motivation:

_ZJzvhvP1AFY7jPqQA0NOMRcb2_Y7VZ19a8SNyUIvCLH-WFEsLgGM1yGgnkfx43S8BumK_TLME26pK_Aqr0qZIwP5gZndOxTqkc7ZS9DNhVC3XW7O41HeuYmuX_ViXwWITkI5pF4F4XKmPgOekyWAiMH26ns8bGmfO_L6IzJg-zTKxpKvnG6mzNJb-mklGd4buXW55Z6CB7a_dFsqz5weHVVnNPfjY6tzBNXXRi_4-GoYK8kCBXIqkwoumKOFo3uVwbPD382y15gaytSX-M0s7v3W-slABDe6l4khlV6-vqiYmWIlfPQG6rrwAfYrnepEamEaBSde59xyuE1QG7rgzlekNtJSJn0fX_oc3VYjAsSIMKRqmeRy-Y0sOqSLrS1KS1QSwPgPYGJ9DJdmdyqKrqpsS5vDoOEEAxXiSlb1Fuz99EmzYH5WSgT4_8c5NZzndvs4tgSEB9NS0arGfEXrRDc88CTrz5pPj55EagSBJ4HwcGaNSU96N0CYRoUcftKZLJWwLFC8JIealwwNx0AOQR72qKFTcnAnbZrs6CZAa3gjBkGwD4PV6deuA=w1211-h672-no

(At the airport this morning, kind of in a photography funk - can't find or think of anything new to shoot)

We'll be climbing on this baby in 2 short months heading to Kauai, gotta minimize the gut until then...

Good way to walk about and enjoy a 70 degree day - go to the dog agility trials at the local park - went a year ago and it was a hoot - these things are hysterical!

Se82wc3s9iuTNExGtbhdYOUMVJ43-0F0CXaD25rbyBxRh7QrzjWcG91F-MkYbYyoBwUt2aGIWBmwDhvKpeybXfwnJ6esfZN0sI5E58GzSTpxapqs3hMaAyEK4Rv8aW1wZeRpNxW_TXGrNmU8omoH8zEPt2-TWv0XYQJNenog9pCv3MRbMCGAM7THfELNJ5teFJxA2l78jkwjtq9dcKW2WmO_dcCRCXpaPllfFEc234pmoATIJANLHjAz1O0HNBLhIHxiI-QuqERuWdaIWinOYkI_K7FLoQUy2k3cbq8Mx6mPV4Pem-ws8rRXmTUCZ5NwvSsVYBjZ_l1sej03e14AgVVEWd4MNi81Zw8HB5lYE3ckUPhXiWg5On-9P-nOdj_xY8q27unEyFCemufKlgrfEaiUVIYoRhnVlqXYKnu-7YvXoezbe2TLZ8sYaBc0eLfRcnJCOJwqDXO705m_hFZj9eGuwD4uYyPsLZhVViqfV4ENsadNpW6vcimJYN0XaTIyO_y_gtocjNfcZjZuschVXVuXFaOwPaM7Wq-0NxWJKL8fpNX6zvaN4FaS0Q=w642-h672-no

-iga8FISabDjbd7Zp6WT0fAEFJnaI-qsE_twW_9ZVe3a0lO7vMGFT12ebUXhxBv5tgsvLvrrZ6-GfgWAps2iUtnWVF0giTscBKe95Otn5NaOZU50er9zzRuVTzI3lA-Ww_uT95HQOMFulsCxyj-QCJxM59adiET4SYlqWWaJbrVVEyykIffBx2S_UvYf6IjwVSgYJPAInBefLyifYE8sXtP9OMwZng6Mvhv4x2ma5BJA7-C-mBMg-aL5AEhWANr5fVTL3MFkBWJZ-75zEoJ4BSMWk6zEf3pkKXanu8Cwmk3KMjMjfhp2E0gKqwyH3ePZbbzFGe7vxmn8Pc_xLlgxOy9-5hHN30P-NgijiWgpit50Aap4E5nfPRVmRG-TASq269t8q1Z5moGSf-ewaF_yUxnb050iHqlMZd1gwpnSMZ2xmBULl5krCUuQO0pyVZnDcVcmGqs7WJNLSqMB2UtSVXBjtrnvoCXMo_IVF3dXyljUSFsXHhFprNyg651lGK7IWcn_pHUX69o3H_1HQlTMYGvxEV7075v5zafcsCaO8n7QFhedmArOln_s4w=w437-h672-no

WfiMqJISBXdA9RZLhvUNnhBq3EvW8Jfde4BHFg1izn_V-8vO62d7dQVDFxhAGbrDax_QpzDdS8hyTP5BpX7YBGTrMOCHV25zCivHrSkcPPFo9POQ9iXvkWjTnoa_Ixov4xacwICZocJp-mZ_Ydt3et1t3E_4R_XHhOJWe1zUZvjG6y2goHYI_lTio35cTh4PmR45ZmnOwdP3VvxNPU7Q_5bqEU-0H1UQs18lpj7iFy8jkEfKj4VW0o73en5P-r08XRv2ThIOMA2OlRegctv8WYAXQZbPxH0WsA5ybUl1P0N0998oUu_jqWwNYhQPce4QTE0HaPqxWopu_zcyP0zo9HzChWC8mO-sxz6tP_ot2zsElIbnVZ5nfP5DyTJDr545wlHoQBxtUZT31K-f2urAbbxDus_yLaE72amrXzDN0hUBtnda9AqzbAxZGXzcJ_Ye7viRvydUwx7c8SiXnwn0haN_t35WY9CtMWDBx6Jil9OE-coDhj3mxtwwte7LQMVXmU5RonneYke03xk_2jLDoRZzUWKPz062ybva4e11UsgjOltDuXYSOpDPqw=w438-h672-no

The owners get as much exercise as the dogs!

Off topic - do me a favor if you will -

Let me know if you can or cannot see the above pictures, and what device are you using at the time (cellphone, tablet, PC, laptop)...I'm have a heck of a time using Google Photo lately. Thanks.

Got a great ride in this morning before the rain comes - 17mph avg. over 15 miles, with some short hill sprints. Managed to keep above 160bpm heart rate for a full 45 minutes this time around - felt great

Cooked up some crockpot chicken yesterday and brown rice so I can pack my lunches - also stocked up on V-8 so I can get some veggies in the diet too. Back on track!

Have a great week!

Edited by shootr

Hi all!

shootr ~ the last picture I see is the lovely sunrise on my PC, same on my IPhone & Doogee. There's like a frame with a diagonal line through it.

Hope this helps.

Our weather might be better for biking, no sweating here at -18C or 0F!;)

Have a great week.

~ Jo ~ :)

Well here we are..A New Year! 2016!

Don't know about you but I hope to do

better in 2016. I mostly just maintained

instead of losing. I need weight loss this

YEAR! (happy didn't gain thro)

I'm happy I stayed the same during the Holiday's too

but need to lose.

Know those that did gain over the Holidays it

will come off easy if get back on track right away.

shootr..you did good this year with weight loss and

exercise!

When you use google for your pictures..I do NOT see

them. When you use other ways I SEE the pictures.

Diana..You've done well losing this year. You have a

cruise this month. Warm weather. Yea!

Jo..Welcome back glad you had a good time on the Epic.

Cruise gain will come off soon. Water weight?

Kasi..How is your New Year going? You hit 2016 before we did.

How is your weather there?

I hope with the New Year here that more people will come

back and join again..Hear that Jan and others?

Plus would love new people to come in on our Thursday weigh-ins.

We're all trying to do the same thing.

LOSE WEIGHT AND GET HEALTHY! Nice to do it with .....

Lose Before You Cruise Board friends. Remember you don't have

to have a cruise booked to come here. It's for......

EVERYONE!

Off topic - do me a favor if you will -

Let me know if you can or cannot see the above pictures, and what device are you using at the time (cellphone, tablet, PC, laptop)...I'm have a heck of a time using Google Photo lately. Thanks.

Got a great ride in this morning before the rain comes - 17mph avg. over 15 miles, with some short hill sprints. Managed to keep above 160bpm heart rate for a full 45 minutes this time around - felt great

Cooked up some crockpot chicken yesterday and brown rice so I can pack my lunches - also stocked up on V-8 so I can get some veggies in the diet too. Back on track!

Have a great week!

Saw the pool video then the sunrise, that's all. Using a PC.

Edited by cruises42

Hi all!

Belle ~ yes, let's hope it was water weight. My feet did get swollen especially the right one & it still hurts a little.

cruises42 ~ should be a fun cruise! I love Carnival, so many things to look forward to on that trip. My gosh what a roll call eh, never seen one so busy!!

See you on Thursday with hopefully some good news.;)

Hi all!

Belle ~ yes, let's hope it was water weight. My feet did get swollen especially the right one & it still hurts a little.

cruises42 ~ should be a fun cruise! I love Carnival, so many things to look forward to on that trip. My gosh what a roll call eh, never seen one so busy!!

See you on Thursday with hopefully some good news.;)

I'm looking forward to it. We are also doing the 10 day Med. cruise before the TA.

Good to see you Cruise42...

That's great you and Jo are

on the same cruise.

Don't think it's happen on here before.

It was funny, I saw Jo's screen name on the roll call and thought I know that name!

I've been checking in here daily but have not had the nerve to weigh myself since getting back form our cruise in Oct. I gain weight easily, probably gained 20 lbs. Will start dieting soon (but probably won't weigh myself for a while).