Miami Hotel

QuickieGlenn

I am sailing out of Miami at the end of January and looking for a descent hotel near the port but with stuff to do around the hotel within walking distance. A quick look at Expedia has many offers but some with crazy pricing.Last year we stayed in Pembroke Pines and that cost around $220 a night. I do not need transportation as we are driving down. Breakfast included would be nice.

I could have searched the forum but I am looking for recent visits

End of January is still part of the season when prices are higher.

I would look at the Hampton Inn. It is about a 15 minute drive to the port. Easy to get there via Uber, Lyft, or Taxi.

Includes a nice breakfast.

Near lots of restaurants and shopping between Mary Brickell Village and Brickell Centre.

Keith

All of South FLA will be expensive in late January - are you searching around the MLK weekend? I would look farther north - stay in the West Palm area off of 95 and then drive to POM the morning of your cruise.

Pembroke Pines? That's kind of random, lol. Try staying on Hollywood Beach if you would like something interesting and walk able. Lots of options in the $200 range.

Yup, the last time I got frustrated looking at all the hotels and booked that out of the way but not far from the port

But not much around there

i will check out the hotels suggested

Thanks

Yup, the last time I got frustrated looking at all the hotels and booked that out of the way but not far from the port

But not much around there

i will check out the hotels suggested

Thanks

I guess nothing is all that far from the ports in South Florida. Just funny when I saw that. I live near Pines and it's the most random/out of the way place someone would book a hotel for a cruise. Anything near 595 is usually decent and inexpensive if you just need a place to stay. Plus highway access right there and tons of restaurants. Check Google maps for Plantation and Davie.