Ruby Princess Cabin help?

avic77

I am booked on the Ruby for next year for an Alaskan cruise. I am trying to decide between Interior room Aft Aloha deck or Interior room aft Riviera deck. The Riviera deck is on the hall leading out to the Aft pool but is directly below the Cafe Caribe. So I cant decided if its convenient or will be noisy. Aloha deck is sandwiched between to decks of cabins and its only 1 deck lower so still close. to the Lido deck. I like to be close to outside space so i really like the idea of the Riviera deck.

Anyone stay in the Aft Riviera deck cabins? Did you hear noise from the Lido deck?

I am booked on the Ruby for next year for an Alaskan cruise. I am trying to decide between Interior room Aft Aloha deck or Interior room aft Riviera deck. The Riviera deck is on the hall leading out to the Aft pool but is directly below the Cafe Caribe. So I cant decided if its convenient or will be noisy. Aloha deck is sandwiched between to decks of cabins and its only 1 deck lower so still close. to the Lido deck. I like to be close to outside space so i really like the idea of the Riviera deck.

Anyone stay in the Aft Riviera deck cabins? Did you hear noise from the Lido deck?

We have stayed on the riviera deck in the 700's (balconies) many times. Never had issues.

Great location and right out the aft doors to the terrace Pool and up one deck to the buffet.

Riviera aft (Aloha on some ships) is our preferred inside cabin location.

Close to the door to a pool, a bar, the buffet.:D

Just be careful which cabin you pick. The last 3 or 4 on each side are 2 person only cabins. The rest of them are for up to 4 passengers. The bunk beds stick out from the wall and are "head bangers", plus the steward will resist putting the beds in a queen configuration because it's harder for him/her to make the bed.

It's a very quiet location. Don't worry about noise.

Another vote for Riviera. We almost always book R745 or R744 on that class ship, noise is very rare and was totally worth having the access to the aft deck.

I am in R740, the 2 you mentioned were already filled.

That's why i picked it. I wanted the access to the aft deck and bar :) I started second guessing about the buffet being above us