Breeze E. Carib May 2014 Review with pictures

I like to book the steakhouse for the last night. I feel it is a great way to end the cruise.

Amuse Bouche chilled melon soup

14554185498_3a17fa07ae.jpg

image by alrichards4003, on Flickr

DH Amuse Bouche and spreads for bread

14554185518_b61b578e05.jpg

Escargot (third time in a week) Yum.

14554185528_d9ce8c3d99.jpg

DH Crab Cake

14554185668_0809b283ca.jpg

Spinach Salad

14554185728_f04c999e7a.jpg

Tom one of the guitar players joined in at the piano bar

14554203658_aa74750bd0.jpg

We closed the piano bar, ordered room service, got up the next morning had a smooth debarkation and made it home without incident.

We were on the Sunshine in Feb. and it was supposed to have all of the 2.0 upgrades, but so much was squeezed into a small space. The Breeze is definitely my favorite Carnival ship.

The piano bar made our trip. Is there anything we missed? Could have made it to more comedy shows, could have watched one of the movies outside at night, could have played miniature golf? We had a great time and got to spend time with each other without the stresses of work and the new house.

• 2 weeks later...
What deck was this on? my husband and i are both smokers and this looks like a great spot!

After lunch, the muster drill, in the theater if I remember correctly and afterwards to avoid the crowd (?) back to Red Frog

14508340749_29f7ce7626.jpg

It is deck 5. If you smoke it is a nice deck, because one side is smoking. And they have hot tubs and the large clam shell chairs.

• 4 weeks later...
This was the only time I ate anything at Red Frog, most everything was $3.33 and I thought it was definitely worth it. They served from 4-12, I know my husband went there when most other outlets were closed, he said the grouper fingers were good.

What do you mean everything was $3.33? Isn't that restaurant complimentary?

Thank you for the many, many pictures. Always nice to get a visual feel for the ship, might help in future convincing of DW of a specific ship :D

You are welcome. After sailing Breeze (twice) I don't really want to sail on another Carnival ship without the upgrades, but will probably want to try Vista. Sunshine was nice, but after sailing Breeze before and then after the Sunshine, some of the problems were magnified.

Sunshine had a lot of upgrades but were cramped into small space. I loved the Serenity deck, but it did not make up for no Thallasotherapy pool.

• 3 months later...