Miami parking @ the port / alternative parking $

Chriz

We have not sailed from Miami in a long while. How much is parking now at the port? Are there hotels in the area that offer long term guest cruise parking similar to hotels near Port Canaveral? Please give me your experiences and suggestions.

Thanks!:D

We have not sailed from Miami in a long while. How much is parking now at the port? Are there hotels in the area that offer long term guest cruise parking similar to hotels near Port Canaveral? Please give me your experiences and suggestions.

Thanks!:D

I spoke to someone at the Port last week and they told me parking is $20 per day, for long term...meaning more then parking for a couple of hours.

Hope this helps. I did a google search on the port and found the info, but called to double check that I understood it clearly. If you are leaving your car to go on a cruise, he said it's $20/per day.

EEEks. The site for the port says $20 a day too. Here I thought $12 and $14 a day was awful.

http://www.miamidade.gov/portofmiami/directions.asp

Id check down on East Coast departures for any hotels where you can park for free. Several hotel chains seem to have parking specials elsewhere. Try Days Inn, Radisson etc.

It's $20 daily.

Park sleep and cruise hotels are currently the Howard Johnsons in Hialeah Gardens and the Hyatt Summerfield Suites at the airport according to parksleepfly.com

//////////

I spoke to someone at the Port last week and they told me parking is $20 per day, for long term...meaning more then parking for a couple of hours.

Hope this helps. I did a google search on the port and found the info, but called to double check that I understood it clearly. If you are leaving your car to go on a cruise, he said it's $20/per day.

:eek: Wow, 20 clams per day. Thanks for the disturbing news!

I am definatley going to check out other alternatives.

Archived