Voyager Port in Singapore?

freddie

We will be arriving into Singapore and disembarking on 22 December. I have checked the three "Ships in Port" websites that I have on my favorites list and cannot determine which of the two Singapore ports Voyager will be using. As we have booked a private car to our hotel from the port, it would be useful to know the port, no?

I would greatly appreciate any assistance from our vast number of helpful CCers to find out which port Voyager will be using. Although I had considered simply telling the concierge at our hotel, the Regent, to figure it out, that might not be the most practical approach. (And it certainly isn't the approach that a control freak like me would likely take. ;) )

Are there any of the Ships in Port websites that are more reliable than others? I have found them to be remarkably variable in accuracy.

Edited by freddie

Not 100% certain but from looking on google maps, we stopped at Singapore Cruise Centre. We had an overnight before disembarking and it was unique that we got our passport stamped both times we got off the ship. There is a shopping center there at the port and they had all of our luggage on carts ready for us to go; our driver just took our carts and we went straight outside to her car.

Marc

The last couple of times we've stopped at that same terminal as well, Marq. It's ok unless there's one of the Star cruise ships disembarking at the same time, which is what happened to us the first time. Hopefully, you'll be there in quieter, calmer conditions!! The organisation there is pretty efficient as far as luggage and immigration arrangements are concerned, at least.

Have disembarked in Singapore twice on Voyager and both times at Singapore Cruise Terminal. It Is a long hike from ship to shore and a bit of a dogs breakfast getting through customs, but transport is readily available and easy to access to hotels airport and trains.

Thank you all for your kind replies. It appears that our terminal will likely be the Singapore Cruise Terminal/Centre; but I will advise the hotel concierge to confirm that in advance of our arrival.

Further, please forgive me for my rather blithering blunder of referring to the two terminals in the port of Singapore as "ports". I really am, however much I might appear to not be so, aware that Singapore is the port and that the places where the ships dock are terminals.

I remain eager to be advised of anyone's opinion as to the most useful and most reliable of the several "Ships in Port" websites. They seem to be quite remarkably inconsistent in the information they provide.

I remain eager to be advised of anyone's opinion as to the most useful and most reliable of the several "Ships in Port" websites. They seem to be quite remarkably inconsistent in the information they provide.

freddie,

I've had good results using cruisetimetables.com.