Bonnie--Do changes to liquor packages impact More to Love?

hiccups

Hi Bonnie,

I noticed in the "What's really included" thread, you mentioned the top shelf liquor package is no longer offered. The website now there's just the premium and ultimate. However, the More to Love "Adore" package still lists the top shelf package as included. Will that package or the price be adjusted to reflect there's no more top shelf?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

ETA: Because I changed the title of my thread a couple times before posting, now I have a subject/verb disagreement in my title and it's driving me nuts that I can't fix it! I thought you used to be able to change thread titles under the "go advanced" option, but now when I click on the thread title, it just takes me back to the post. So for any grammar peeps out there, I apologize to your eyes :)

Edited by hiccups

Hi hiccups,

I've just posted on that other thread that our marketing department will have to look at these packages.

Perhaps they already have but our website hasn't caught up yet?? Either way we'll get to the bottom of this.

We really appreciate the QC all of you provide, as well as the real-time feedback on our packages!

Bonnie

P.s. CC has made/is making changes. Can you still mark a Post with an exclamation point in a red triangle? If so, do that and someone in CC mgmt will read your comments about wanting to be able to edit titles.

I fixed the thread title for you. Just to be clear: Cruise Critic guidelines for Hosts say we are not allowed to edit threads or posts [no censorship!] except when the poster asks.

Thank you, Jazzbeau! I had looked for the host listing to see who to contact about changing the title, expecting to see it on the right-hand side as I have on some other boards. Yesterday was not my day for the boards, as I couldn't find your name, either!