Port of Barcelona/ Agent

tcocktail

Does anyone have the address for the port agent in Barcelona.

I called Celebrity and they gave me the information that is on the webside. It doesn't give me and address and phone number.

If anyone has the daily paper I would appreciate if you could supply us with the port agent.

Thanks

Does anyone have the address for the port agent in Barcelona.

I called Celebrity and they gave me the information that is on the webside. It doesn't give me and address and phone number.

If anyone has the daily paper I would appreciate if you could supply us with the port agent.

Thanks

Almost certainly Intercruises. Contact info on this page

http://www.intercruises.com/contact.html

Simon

I always see this mentioned but have no idea what the port agent does... when I clicked on the link above I got some idea of it--but could someone give some more info...is this another possible resource while in various ports?

Thanks

We had an issue with missing baggage after it was removed from the Summit at Southampton several years ago. The port agent seems to be in charge of all activities on the dock. This was the contact info then:

Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services.

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7436 4488

DDI: + 44 (0) 20 7462 1558

Fax: + 44 (0) 20 7462 1594

Isis House

74 New Oxford Street

London, UK.

WC1A 1EU.

http://www.intercruises.com

sasset

That is exactly the information for which i am looking. Now I need it for Barcelona. So if anyone has it for port of barcelona I would greatly appreciate it.

hcat

The port agent is the person that take care of the ship while in port. They handle the customs officers makes sure the ship comes to the proper dock. For the passenger if luggage is lost they are a great contact for the airlines. The port agent will assist the passenger with the difficulties.

sasset

That is exactly the information for which i am looking. Now I need it for Barcelona. So if anyone has it for port of barcelona I would greatly appreciate it.

hcat

The port agent is the person that take care of the ship while in port. They handle the customs officers makes sure the ship comes to the proper dock. For the passenger if luggage is lost they are a great contact for the airlines. The port agent will assist the passenger with the difficulties.

thank you--hope we never need tham but that's good to know... cruise line employees are not always that helpful when luggage is not around...

Archived