11/28 and 12/8 Emerald Patters are Ready...

ccrain

You can use Google docs to upload and store them. Set them as viewable to anyone who has the link and then post links to each document. I did this earlier today for Crown Patters. I'd recommend running the "Optomize Scanned PDF" filter or "Reduce File Size" filter in Acrobat. After doing that, my Patters went from 8MB to about 1.5MB.

You can use Google docs to upload and store them. Set them as viewable to anyone who has the link and then post links to each document. I did this earlier today for Crown Patters. I'd recommend running the "Optomize Scanned PDF" filter or "Reduce File Size" filter in Acrobat. After doing that, my Patters went from 8MB to about 1.5MB.
ccrain,

schittenden's use of Google Docs was a great idea and it is free to use. When I asked my techie son about helping me set up an ftp site to share information for our South American cruise Roll Call, he said I should use Google Docs. It worked great and Google Docs is quite easy to use. I also used Google Docs as my blog site for the cruise. schittenden's docs were very readable. I have seen people with dozens of requests for e-mailing patters and such!

Archived