Wifi in ppt tahiti airport

zoey4545

Does anyone know if they have WIFI, at the ppt airport in Tahiti? Also is it free or is there a $.

Thanks

Zoey

It doesn't even have walls! I have never spent enough time waiting at the airport for this to matter.

How do you manage that Motu? I always feel that we spend 'hours and hours' at the airport.

That is about the only benefit of not using your own transportation to the airport. You spend so much time in line with everyone else that you don't have time to do anything productive.;)

Does anyone know if they have WIFI, at the ppt airport in Tahiti? Also is it free or is there a $.

Thanks

Zoey

I just spent a couple hours in the airport there last night, and yes, I did see a wifi sign in the waiting area near gate 60. I'm sure there's a charge, but I don't know how much.

Thanks for all your info, on wifi at the ppt airport in Tahiti.

I work for the airlines, if I don't get on a flight ( on standby) I would like to get on the Internet to look for hotels. It's a better price to book through expedia, or

Some other company.

Thanks again

Zoey (Lucy)

Thanks

Zoey

(We were at the Tahiti airport on Wednesday, July 11, 2012.) There was Wifi available for purchase in the airport in Tahiti. We also walked around quite a bit in search of free wireless and couldn't find any at the airport.

• 2 years later...