Dawn Dailies June 2012

MySobriquet

I finally got around to scanning all the daily schedules from our NCL Dawn cruise in June. I have to split them up in so many different files to comply with the file size restrictions of the boards. I hope this information proves useful to people. Enjoy! :)

DawnDay1a.pdf

DawnDay1b.pdf

DawnDay2a.pdf

DawnDay2b.pdf

DawnDay3a.pdf

DawnDay3b.pdf

DawnDay4a.pdf

DawnDay4b.pdf

DawnDay5a.pdf

DawnDay5b.pdf

DawnDay6a.pdf

DawnDay6b.pdf

DawnDay7a.pdf

DawnDay7b.pdf

Thank you so much.

Did you enjoy the cruise? Is there anything you would definitely do again? ... anything you definitely would NOT do again?

Do you have kids? Trying to see how there "new" kids program is. thanks

Thanks for posting! I brought my dailies home from our Dawn cruise last week and planned on scanning in once I figured how to do it. You beat me to the punch and it is much appreciated! Hope you had a great time like we did!

Thank you so much for the dailies.

I am already planning. Has anyone done the Presumed Murder Lunch. It looks like fun.....

Also I may like to take the Country Line Dancing Lesson at 10am on Sat.which will conflict with the MM but I will see if it is given any other day and of course if I don't like it can run over to the Star Bar by 10:30 or so.

Thank you so much for the dailies.

I am already planning. Has anyone done the Presumed Murder Lunch. It looks like fun.....

Also I may like to take the Country Line Dancing Lesson at 10am on Sat.which will conflict with the MM but I will see if it is given any other day and of course if I don't like it can run over to the Star Bar by 10:30 or so.

• 3 months later...
Thank you so much!! I noticed they dont have the buy 5 beers in a bucket get 1 free on there anymore. Is the special still valid?

We went in June and it was still alive and well. Pretty sure it is on all ships. Only change heard of was some bars weren't selling or only at certain times from someone here on CC - dont recall which ship.

Archived