Eagle Beach and how to get there?

BarbMatt

Hi

My family of 4 is looking to go to Eagle Beach on our port day in Aruba.

How do I get there ?

I have been reading that that bus there is cheap.

Is this easy to do or complicated?

Please let me know what the best option is on how to get there and any specifics on what to tell the cab driver or bus driver?

Is there a specific resort I should be looking at? I have read about Amsterdam Manor??

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

:)

You can tell the driver where you want to go....they'll take you! You don't NEED a resort pass to use the beach...they are all public and will have chair/umbrella rentals.

I stay on Eagle Beach every year. There are very few places that rent chairs. I'm not sure if any rent palapas or umbrellas any more. Just recently learned that Amsterdam Manor will not be renting to cruisers any more. From what I've heard, they will start renting chairs across from Tulip Restaurant on Eagle Beach instead. I don't know when this will take place. The only other place I know that rents chairs is in front of Paradise Beach Villas, and they don't have very many. Those chairs go really quickly. No umbrella or palapa rentals there, but there are a couple divi trees that people often sit under. There are a lot more chairs/umbrella rentals available on Palm Beach than Eagle Beach.

I Just recently learned that Amsterdam Manor will not be renting to cruisers any more. From what I've heard, they will start renting chairs across from Tulip Restaurant on Eagle Beach instead. I don't know when this will take place.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=35427033&postcount=12;)

Effective October 1, the Amsterdam Manor will be only renting chairs & palapas at their MVC Eagle Beach sister resort's beach.

They'll have some sort of bar service on the beach, chair rental, palapas, and the bathrooms and food will be across the street at their restaurant Tulip.

Archived