What to Call Our Next New(er) Ship?

What to call our next new(er) ship?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What to call our next new(er) ship?

• Thomson Bliss
    • Thomson Charm
    • Thomson Dawn
    • Thomson Elation
    • Thomson Explorer
    • Thomson Harmony
    • Thomson Joy
    • Thomson Jubilation
    • Thomson Miracle
    • Thomson Reflection
    • Thomson Tranquillity

From the thread 'New Thomson Ship Names' that Dave put up a couple of weeks ago (http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1720090), I've compiled the ones that seem to get the most interest into this poll. If (and I stress IF :D) we were ever to get a new ship in the future, which of the names suggested would you pick? Been reading a lot of other forums and they've all been talking about their brand new ships that they are going to be getting soon and what they might be called and what facilities they might have. Made me want our forum to have something like this to look forward to and discuss. :(

Just giving Thomson a bit of help to name that brand new ship they're currently building for us! :D

Kept waivering between Bliss, Harmony and Jubilation as I think these are the sentiments I would experience on a 'new' ship (but then I do on the others anyway) but decided to go with Explorer as that's what cruising allows me to do and with a new ship and new itineraries(? please!) that's what I will hopefully be able to continue to do with Thomson.

Ooo, I do like a good poll :).

It's hard not to think of it as the Bliss as we've been talking about it for so long. I also like the sound of explorer (or maybe the Enterprise :rolleyes:).

However I think as I'm feeling very much at peace with the world at the moment :cool: I will go for Harmony.

If you look at the webcam of Giglio you will see they are at last working on it! Take a good look at it in case they manage to refloat it and lease it to Thomson :eek::rolleyes::(

http://www.giglionews.it/2010022440919/webcam/isola-del-giglio/webcam-giglio-porto-panoramica.html

Hi Linda,that big crane has been there for some time. it was said that it would take at least a year to refloat it.!

Archived