Cruise ships that have family cabins

emmacruises00

We will be cruising with a family of 5 next year (for the first time :) ), and are hoping that we can just get a family cabin for a decent price instead of getting 2 connecting. Which ships have them, and if so, is it a better deal to just get 2 connecting?

Thanks so much for your help!

Emma

Celebrity M class ships have a great Family Veranda Cabin. (especially the corner FV) We stayed in one last year, and also have it for our upcoming sailings. Here are a few pictures.

Main Room

20.jpg

Kids room seperated by divider

21.jpg

Huge Veranda! Best part IMO

10.jpg

Royal Caribbean ships have family rooms. I was in a family ocean view on the Navigator of the Seas--sleeps six (with a bunkroom), spacious, big windows. Only one bathroom though, but we liked it. The price was wonderful for our 5 day cruise.

Carnival Dream class have Family OV for five with split bath. Celebrity Solstice class also has family cabins, but they are all the way forward, more space but not as nice balcony. The Celebrity M class family cabins are all aft. EM

Disney has a number of "family" cabins that will sleep 5 plus, of course, suites. Don't know how important a balcony is for you but we found getting 2 connecting oceanview rooms was cheaper than a balcony that would fit 5. Having the two bathrooms was another positive.

WOW!!! Geez, may I ask how much that cost? That veranda is KILLER!!! Where is that on the ship (like front, back, or side)?

Depends on what sailing you are on. We originally had the lowest class veranda booked for our Bermuda sailing. When I saw the FV opened up after final payment I swooped in and booked it! (normally you have to have 5 guest to book but if they arent taken by FP they release them to anyone) It only cost me an additional $150 to upgrade from my regular veranda.

The FV on M class Celebrity ships are on the Aft. They are awesome! Especially the corners!

Archived