23-May Kings Wharf, Bermuda 8:00 AM 4:00 PM Docked

24-May Cruising

25-May Philipsburg, St. Maarten 1:00 PM 8:00 PM Docked

26-May San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00 AM 1:00 PM Docked

27-May Labadee, Haiti 8:00 AM 4:00 PM Docked

28-May Cruising

29-May Cruising

30-May Cape Liberty, New Jersey 7:00 AM

Any suggestions on which port to choose and where to golf? Thanks in advance!

I think I would shoot for St. Maarten. You will be there 7 hours versus 5 hours in San Juan. At a resort course they would probably tell you to allow 5 to 5 1/2 hours for a round. The time may be less in St. Maarten as they will be playing in the afternoon and courses tend to slow down for a few hours around the time they will want to start (heat of the day).

Port Royal is probably the best course they could get on in Bermuda. If they plan on bringing their own clubs they will need to take a taxi since they are not allowed on the buses (at least that was the case when last I was there). Taxi fare will probably be around $25 each way.

Has anyone played at Bermuda? Recommend any golf courses? Are there any that are in a resort where we could get a day pass to use facilities while the guys golf?

Yuppers, a few years ago I golfed at "RIDDELLS BAY GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB" ( http://www.riddellsbay.com/ )

It's a semi-private club but it's open to island visitors, and the golf is moderately challenging.

After your round, I recommend going upstairs and trying their signature drink, the "Dark & Stormy".

It's Gosling's Black Seal rum with Ginger Beer and a twist of lime--VERY refreshing!

However, I don't recall there being any resorts in the area

Has anyone played at Bermuda? Recommend any golf courses? Are there any that are in a resort where we could get a day pass to use facilities while the guys golf?

My husband played at Port Royal last year- gorgeous. I rode along in the cart. A little pricey but it is where the Grand Slam of golf is held in the fall.

Princess Resort South Hampton has a nice par 3 course and the resort has a shuttle to their private beach right next to horseshoe bay. I don't know if they offer day passes.

I usually golf on the top deckof the Explorer. A club and ball are provided. :)

Seriously though, It is said that Bermuda has more golf courses per square mile than anywhere else. I understand that there are some excellent courses there.

Bermuda is the place to play, only one course in St Maarten, Mullet Bay, and it is hit and miss as far as condition.

Port Royal is probably the best course they could get on in Bermuda. If they plan on bringing their own clubs they will need to take a taxi since they are not allowed on the buses (at least that was the case when last I was there). Taxi fare will probably be around $25 each way.

Both of these are exactly what I was going to say.

We golf in almost every port on every cruise. St M has so many other things to do that it is not worth taking the chance for the hit or miss course. No idea on the day pass in Bermuda but we played Port Royal and Riddells Bay a couple of years back. Both were nice but preferred Port Royal.