Thanks for the Viking Reviews!

Traveller94

We had been thinking about our first river cruise, possibly the Rhine Getaway on Viking, but just weren't sure. After the wonderful reviews from Cruisinskier and Mimmy52 all our questions and concerns were answered and we are ready to book. I want to say a big thank you to Cruisinskier and Mimmy52! Also thanks to everyone who reviews. They are such a huge help and a lot of fun too!

Soon to be a Viking river cruiser,

Stacy

OK, I guess I didn't have all my questions answered.:D I am getting ready to book, and learned about the referral program. Does cruise critic allow you to ask about referrals? Anything else I should know before booking? It looks like there is a sale that ends today, so I'd like to book today, if possible.

Thanks again!

Stacy

If you're still looking for info that a river cruise "newbie" might wonder about, I have about 50 posts tackling everything from traveling there, specific ports, food onboard Viking, footwear (yes, everyone kept asking me what people wore!), stateroom tips, suggested packing lists and more.

I've even heard from a couple travel agencies that they're reading the blog (which is continuing even though I've returned) and it gives them help in answering folks' questions.

It's at: http://rivercruisenewbie.wordpress.com

OK, I guess I didn't have all my questions answered.:D I am getting ready to book, and learned about the referral program. Does cruise critic allow you to ask about referrals? Anything else I should know before booking? It looks like there is a sale that ends today, so I'd like to book today, if possible.

Thanks again!

Stacy

Hi

Just booked the Viking Eisla for Nov 20,2014 "on Line Vacation" with $295 R/T air

Thanks, mimmy52! If I do it will be in part because of you! I really can't thank all of you who have done such wonderful reviews enough!

Wapavo, that's a great air price! Our agent advised us against Viking air since we are visiting family in the UK first. Wish we could have taken advantage of something like that, though.

Ukalady, I spent all Sunday afternoon reading your blog. It was such fun. I have also travelled with my mother, who is also one of those people that everyone gets to know.

If you're still looking for info that a river cruise "newbie" might wonder about, I have about 50 posts tackling everything from traveling there, specific ports, food onboard Viking, footwear (yes, everyone kept asking me what people wore!), stateroom tips, suggested packing lists and more.

I've even heard from a couple travel agencies that they're reading the blog (which is continuing even though I've returned) and it gives them help in answering folks' questions.

It's at: http://rivercruisenewbie.wordpress.com

Fantastic review/blog. Definitely one of the best I've read on CC. Thanks for taking the time to share so much helpful information. this is definitely on our bucket list for next year or the next.