Laundry Prices on Eurodam, 2015 Europe Season

Dietemann

Could someone recently on the Eurodam tell which laundry programs were available?

I am interested in by the bag pricing and per day for length of cruise (we'll be on for 12 days).

Thank you.

Here is the current HAL laundry list by the piece:

HAL-Laundry-Bag-Price.jpg?i=1314913178

US cruising prices are $49 per week ($7/day to purchase for the entire cruise). Prices in Europe can be higher ($9/day if you purchase for the entire cruise). If you are in a Neptune Suite, laundry is free and uses a different laundry list.

Byt the bar rate

Did you keep the info on the by the bag price? And is the per week based on the bag or whatever you give them?

You can send "by the bag" laundry any day. In the US it costs $20 for the bag; in Europe it generally costs more: $26 per bag.

The "unlimited" is priced at $7 times the number of days in the cruise for US cruises. In Europe that rises to $9 times the number of days in the cruise.

There is no "per week" rate.

Did you keep the info on the by the bag price? And is the per week based on the bag or whatever you give them?

edited out a bunch of stuff that RuthC just posted :D

Chefestelle, the unlimited is just that -- unlimited. We sent out two bags our first day onboard (we'd been travelling in advance of the cruise). For me, the nicest part of the unlimited laundry package is that if you want to send out two t-shirts and two pairs of shorts, you can. You don't have to store dirty laundry until you have enough to fill a bag.

Edited by CowPrincess

Could someone recently on the Eurodam tell which laundry programs were available?

I am interested in by the bag pricing and per day for length of cruise (we'll be on for 12 days).

Thank you.

We were on the Eurodam 3 weeks ago and did the "all you can stuff" laundry bag. It cost us $30 per bag. We were cruising in Europe and the Baltics.

Helen

Thanks, CowPrincess. I guess I'm looking for a hitch because that, frankly, sounds really reasonable!

It is less of a "deal" when you are solo in the cabin.

At some point towards the end of the cruise you have to stop sending it out -- there might not be enough time to get it processed before you disembark. So you end up paying for a day (or maybe two) that you can't actually use it. I think on our last cruise (disembarking Monday AM) we sent the last bag on Friday. If the cabin service had been more predictable we probably would have sent laundry on Saturday too.

Does the laundry get ironed.?

Clothing that is not permanent press get steam-ironed:

img_0690.jpg

I think permanent press items are just given a few-seconds shot of steam:

img_0692.jpg

Handkerchiefs and men's underwear are ironed.

If you do not select "folded" or "on hangers", almost everything goes on hangers (except underwear,socks, and handkerchiefs).

The laundry service is exceptional. On the Noordam last month, our laundry was returned 4-5 hours after pickup by our Room Steward.