Escape Freestyle Daily Nov. 28-Dec. 5, 2015 Cruise

loupana

Just off Escape this morning, can't start a photo review just yet since I board the Getaway tomorrow AM. I scanned all Freestyle Daily each day with my cell phone so they are not perfect but thought I would upload for anyone interested...

Here is Day 1

escape-day-1-1.pdf

escape-day-1-2.pdf

escape-day-1-3.pdf

escape-day-1-4.pdf

Thanks so much for posting these.:)

One of my faviorite things about NCL was that they had live music on the pool deck for much of the afternoon. That does not seem the case when looking at the daily's. There seems to be a DJ at the pool quite a bit. Not the same to me but I know others prefer this. Have they gone the big video screen way with the Escape? I hope not but if so I have 5 months to get used to the idea. :)

Thanks for posting. I am on the Escape in 2 weeks and this answered a lot of my questions. Thanks again for the time you spent.

Could You please post some photos of the shore excursion order form? I'm very interested in the prices to decide if it is better to make reservations in advance or to book them on board.

Thank You very much in advance

Could You please post some photos of the shore excursion order form? I'm very interested in the prices to decide if it is better to make reservations in advance or to book them on board.

Thank You very much in advance

Sorry don't have those, I didn't scan them.

The later show of After midnight is showing 10pm on the dailies for the past 2 weeks. But our reservation for 2016 cruise shows 9:30pm. I wonder if it is changing?

We sailed on Dec 5th; our show reservations for AM & M$Q had also been advertised for 9:30pm. After boarding we received a note in our cabin with the Show times changed to

10:00pm for both.

• 1 month later...