Royal Court Theatre Box Recommendation

ATLJC

Wondered if anyone had a diagram or schematic on the private boxes in the Royal Court Theatre aboard the QV (or QE). Would appreciate a recommendation on the best boxes with good sightlines and views. Remember a thread I discovered a while ago that had some great pictures of the boxes and recommendations to go along with the shots, but I've searched high and low and can't locate the information.

We prefer the boxes for 2 unless we are travelling with friends. I'm not sure which number this is but this is my favourite view [emoji4]

956adffcd38057f4f853053473b7ce24.jpg

Thanks! Forgot to mention we are looking for a box for only the 2 of us.

Wondered if anyone had a diagram or schematic on the private boxes in the Royal Court Theatre aboard the QV (or QE). Would appreciate a recommendation on the best boxes with good sightlines and views. Remember a thread I discovered a while ago that had some great pictures of the boxes and recommendations to go along with the shots, but I've searched high and low and can't locate the information.

You could always check yourself during the day when nothing is on in the theatre you can get an idea which box would suit. The only time they charge is when the Singers and Dancers are on for a full show. I think they charge approx $55 per box. Far to expensive in my mind, Their is no charge when other shows are on.;)

Have sailed on both QV and QE and had a theatre box every night at no cost.

The boxes are set up with glasses and ice bucket if they're booked for the night and we found on our 16 night voyage only one or two boxes were booked about 3 times during the cruise. So there was no problem getting one.

We did go early (at least half hour before the show).

The waiters come around to the boxes so you can order a drink if you wish.

No need to book and pay the $55.00 charge unless you wanted the half bottle of champagne and chocolates.

We found the best view (for 2 people boxes) were the lower row and we preferred the second or third from the stage. The first from the stage was a more sideways view.

Edited by davoni

Have sailed on both QV and QE and had a theatre box every night at no cost.

The boxes are set up with glasses and ice bucket if they're booked for the night and we found on our 16 night voyage only one or two boxes were booked about 3 times during the cruise. So there was no problem getting one.

We did go early (at least half hour before the show).

The waiters come around to the boxes so you can order a drink if you wish.

No need to book and pay the $55.00 charge unless you wanted the half bottle of champagne and chocolates.

We found the best view (for 2 people boxes) were the lower row and we preferred the second or third from the stage. The first from the stage was a more sideways view.

Thanks for the info - very helpful!

Having checked out the boxes during a quiet time of the day ( actually waiting for a lecture to start ) I have to say I now feel sorry for The Queen as The Royal Box in Theatres is always sideways on as the boxes on QV & QE nearest to the stage are. Not a good view in my opinion.