Panama Canal Photos 11/24 Coral Princess

sherman931

You are welcome to view some of my photos from the Coral Princess Panama Canal cruise from 11/24 - 12/4. We were fortunate to have the Celebrity Galaxy transit the canal just behind us and in the adjacent lock. Gave a great perspective of the canal in operation. Photos are from balcony, aft and promendade decks of Coral

http://community.webshots.com/user/sherman306

What great pics. We were on the partial transit of the Coral last year and your pictures brought back great memories. We are also doing the full transit along with LARGIN next May on the Coral so will be a different prospective. Again thank you for sharing your pictures.

Marilyn

I did the full transit from Ft. Lauderdale to San Francisco this April/May. I took my teenage grandson, he turned 18 on the ship, we had a great time. He wants to go again. Your pictures brought back some great memories. Next year I am taking an Scandivanian cruise in the Baltic. Really looking forward to it. Will be going with a friend that I have known for over 50 years. Her and I grew up together and her husband doesn't like to travel. We will have a good time.

Delores

You are welcome to view some of my photos from the Coral Princess Panama Canal cruise from 11/24 - 12/4. We were fortunate to have the Celebrity Galaxy transit the canal just behind us and in the adjacent lock. Gave a great perspective of the canal in operation. Photos are from balcony, aft and promendade decks of Coral

Bob,

Awesome pictures, we were on the Galaxy and seeing your pictures is very cool. I wish we were on the Coral rather than the galaxy but had to try a different line.

Rich

Get pics. Wish somewhere there are pics taken by others of the times we went through.

If you haven't, suggest posting the link on the Celebrity thread for those who may have been on the Galaxy at that time. :)

And maybe someone from the Galaxy has pics of your ship

Bob, thank you so much!! Excellent pics. I have friends who were on the Galaxy cruise and I sent them your link...maybe they can pick themselves out from the crowd!! We are doing the Coral on 4/23....we're looking forward to it! Do you have more pics of your cabin or the ship? We were on the Island in March but would love to see your pics!! Thanks again!!!

Great pictures, sherman931, it's interesting to see our ship from a different point of view. We were on the Galaxy in cabin 8003 which was right at the front of the ship, 2nd window from the port side and can be seen in many of your photos, in fact that's possibly me, barely visible through the window.

Would you mind if I used a couple of your shots on my website, I would , of course, give you credit for them.

I tried to reciprocate with the pictures I took showing the Coral Princess, they are at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nesnoj/album?.dir=/2600

Thanks for posting them.

Archived