Live from The Holiday Inn Miami

Wennfred

We arrived at 5pm and got our Rental from Thrifty, headed down to Versailles to have a great Cuban Dinner. Then off to the Holiday Inn. So far its been a great day flying in and then dealing with Miami Friday traffic. The Banana Daqari are awesome here at the hotel:D. We were suppose to drive out to South Beach tonight but Wendy is all Pooped out:rolleyes:, will have to explore tomorrow. We have a nice view of Bayside Market from the 9th floor, I cant hear any music as stated in one of the reviews. This is a picture of our room at The Holiday Inn.

IMG_7543_420x280.JPG.fe712d71ac2ade184b3d0ec698eb28c4.JPG

Hi looks like a great hotel in Miami. We are going on the Valor in May and still looking for a hotel. Where is the Holiday in that you are staying at and how much is it a night? Any help will be appreciated.

Its directly across the street from Bayside Market and the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal is right behind it. also close to that American Airlines building. Rates here are 132.00 per night. You can probably lock in alot cheaper using Priceline. I booked 8 months ago. Its completely sold out as of tonight.

Fred

Wennfred, thanks for posting those pictures, the rooms look nice, we are booked to stay there April 29, we are sailing the valor on april 30. Hope we get a room with a view of the port. I think we paid 113.00 about 7 months ago i booked the room. Have a great trip.

Wennfred, thanks for posting those pictures, the rooms look nice, we are booked to stay there April 29, we are sailing the valor on april 30. Hope we get a room with a view of the port. I think we paid 113.00 about 7 months ago i booked the room. Have a great trip.

You know what, it was 113.00 but since we booked a much bigger room because Wendys sister was going to go with us then later cancelled, it came out to 132.00

I'll be there one night pre-cruise on April 8th.

Did it take long to check in? Does it still cost $10 to park there?

Are you returning the car to airport in AM and then taking Thrifty shuttle to the port? Thats my plan in three weeks...crossing fingers that it works that easy.

Enjoy your cruise...we will be waiting for the review when you get back.

Lori

Thanks so much for the picture of the room. I will try to get this hotel in September. I will be waiting for more pictures tomorrow (hint-hint) ;)

Have fun for me! Let us know if they have fixed the guitar over the Hard Rock Cafe at Bayside.

I'll be there one night pre-cruise on April 8th.

Did it take long to check in? Does it still cost $10 to park there?

Are you returning the car to airport in AM and then taking Thrifty shuttle to the port? Thats my plan in three weeks...crossing fingers that it works that easy.

Enjoy your cruise...we will be waiting for the review when you get back.

Lori

I forgot to mention this room has a Fridge and a Microwave!!! Just heated up my left over Cuban food from Versailles hehe.

1. It took about 5 mintues to check in, and only because she got a phone call and had to deal with a customer. The hotel is Sold out.

2. You return the rental back at Thrifty and they will shuttle you over to the cruise terminal for Free. So Sunday morning Im heading back to the Airport to return it. Their shuttles leave every 1/2 hour from Thrifty.

3. They never mentioned anything about charging me 10.00 to park. I had to put a label on the dashboard and the Security guy that works in the parking lot got my info and knows the car. On Biscayne Blvd, make sure you make a right turn on 4th Street to head into the back of the Hotel, thats where the Parking lot is.

4. I used the Yahoo Maps directions to get me to Versailles and then to the Hotel. The Directions were right on.

Fred

Fred,

Did you fly through Dallas, or direct? We go through Dallas tomorrow and the forcast is for thunderstorms. I guess we will get there when we get there.

Have fun in the sun

Yes, we went to Dallas, you have to go to Gate C8 to get the Miami flight, we took a monorail thingie to get there, it went fast, Dallas Intl airport is very nice. See ya tomorrow.

The Skys were cloudy but it was a safe smooth ride all the way in.

Fred

Fred,

Did you fly through Dallas, or direct? We go through Dallas tomorrow and the forcast is for thunderstorms. I guess we will get there when we get there.

Have fun in the sun

Yes, we went to Dallas with American Airlines, two 2.5 hour trips, anyways you have to go to Gate C8 to get the Miami flight, we took a monorail thingie to get there, it went fast, Dallas Intl airport is very nice. See ya tomorrow.

Fred

You know what, it was 113.00 but since we booked a much bigger room because Wendys sister was going to go with us then later cancelled, it came out to 132.00

Ahhh...so that's why there are two beds! I was starting to wonder if maybe your vacation got off to a rough start. ;)

Have fun on your cruise. I think it is a great idea going down a few days early to get into "vacation mode" before you even step foot on the ship!

Ahhh...so that's why there are two beds! I was starting to wonder if maybe your vacation got off to a rough start. ;)

Have fun on your cruise. I think it is a great idea going down a few days early to get into "vacation mode" before you even step foot on the ship!

Thanks JerseyGirl, but its only 8:12pm SAN DIEGO time and Wendy is already knocked out:rolleyes: Whats wrong with that picture LOL.. She hates flying, while I slept on the plane she was like this :eek: :eek: :eek: lol.

Thanks JerseyGirl, but its only 8:12pm SAN DIEGO time and Wendy is already knocked out:rolleyes: Whats wrong with that picture LOL.. She hates flying, while I slept on the plane she was like this :eek: :eek: :eek: lol.

Oh, I feel her pain! I can't sleep on the plane either because I am too busy willing it to stay in the air and making promises to God I know I will never keep (can you really stop saying bad words?). She is probably mentally exhausted from her 4 hour long anxiety attack!

At least she will be wide awake tomorrow for your Miami adventure. If I were to go I would visit that tattoo shop on TLC. I think it's called Miami Inked. Maybe get matching tattoos of cruise ships or something! :p

I would visit that tattoo shop on TLC. I think it's called Miami Inked. Maybe get matching tattoos of cruise ships or something! :p

We are going to find it and take pictures, I really want to see Kat Von D.:D I love to get a tatoo from her but since Im going diving in Isla Roatan, I cant get one:o .

We are going to find it and take pictures, I really want to see Kat Von D.:D I love to get a tatoo from her but since Im going diving in Isla Roatan, I cant get one:o .

I would want to meet Ami. He reminds me of Vin Diesel - my first true love:rolleyes: .

Are you staying in Miami after your cruise at all? Maybe you can get one then! She is pretty talented, I think you might have to pay a bit to get one from any of those guys.

I would want to meet Ami. He reminds me of Vin Diesel - my first true love:rolleyes: .

Are you staying in Miami after your cruise at all? Maybe you can get one then! She is pretty talented, I think you might have to pay a bit to get one from any of those guys.

Well if I luck out they might be shooting a TLC show and I could be in it:D Right now Im having a hard time finding their address. I found it before but not now.:confused:

Courtesy of anywho.com

Miami Ink

717 Washington Avenue

Miami Beach, FL 33139

305-531-4556

:D

Thanks, they must of moved because I found them at 1344 Washington, I will call them before I go. Thanks

Fred

Archived