Live from The Holiday Inn Miami

Wennfred

I wounder where they will put "Live from my hospital bed".

Thanks for all the great info & pictures!

Will you be posting from the ship,at least that should be able to stay on the front page.

Have a great cruise!

Well, the count is 0, E day and there are 5 ships in port, 2 are Carnival and the other 3 look like RCCL. Getting ready to pack and leave the Holiday Inn. We had a good time here at this hotel and I will book it again next year. :)

Fred, y'all really should consider staying out at the beaches if you are staying for two nights! Thanks for the really great pics and it was fun spending the last two nights with y'all!

Did they wave the $10 per night parking fee?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

We picked this hotel because of location.

We are staying here the weekend before super bowl and the Friday before that.

Got a web price of 153 for the pre cruise stay and an AARP price of 179 the Sat. post cruise and 170 the Sun. post cruise.

I hope it's not too bad of a Hotel.

We picked this hotel because of location.

We are staying here the weekend before super bowl and the Friday before that.

Got a web price of 153 for the pre cruise stay and an AARP price of 179 the Sat. post cruise and 170 the Sun. post cruise.

I hope it's not too bad of a Hotel.

The location is great, not far from South Beach, and directly across the street from Bayside. I will book this one again for sure. Make sure you get a room on the top floors, ours was on the 9th, and you got a good clear shot of the cruise ships.

Fred

Thanx Wennfred.

We are Priority Club members and should be able to get the top floors with a Bayside view. As a matter of fact we already requested it and were told no problem. I found that talking directly to the front desk is a lot more rewarding than using their 800 number.

Thanx Wennfred.

We are Priority Club members and should be able to get the top floors with a Bayside view. As a matter of fact we already requested it and were told no problem. I found that talking directly to the front desk is a lot more rewarding than using their 800 number.

I used my points for two free rooms!

• 6 months later...
We booked a room at Holiday Inn Port of Miami for May 19th we got a military discount of $107.00. If you are in the military anyone check this out.

Never knew you could use your Military Discount to book a hotel.

Thanks for the info.

Fred

Never knew you could use your Military Discount to book a hotel.

Thanks for the info.

Fred

I always ask thats why we stick with carnival because they give the best military rates. We went to Hawaii and stayed at Hale Koa Hotel which the military owns on waikiki beach check it at at Halekoa.com

I always ask thats why we stick with carnival because they give the best military rates. We went to Hawaii and stayed at Hale Koa Hotel which the military owns on waikiki beach check it at at Halekoa.com

Do you have to be Active Military to get the Discount at the Holiday Inn??

Fred

Archived