FOS for your viewing pleasure!

Hey, thanks everyone! It's my privilege to help you get excited for your upcoming trips!!!! Dream away..... and it won't be long...

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Thank you very much. I have been dying to see a balcony cabin.

that is the best job I have seen of anybody taking pictures. I really can not wait to go now.

I hope you had half as much fun putting that together as I had watching it.

beachrus4-

Great slideshow! Thanks so much for posting it for us all to enjoy!

I would think you could start a business doing this. Think of the possibilities with kids, graduations, weddings.

My DD is getting married next spring. I would love to have something like this made with both her and her fiance's pictures from childhood to present to show at the reherasal dinner!

Mind if I ask if you used Pinnacle Studio? What is the palm tree, beach ball and confetti special effects called? Never noticed it on mine and I am up to Version 10 however that version has so many extras you can buy. Would hate to buy the wrong one.

Loved it !!

Dawna

Sorry it's not Pinnacle Studio Dawna. It's PhotoJam 4. I got it from www.shockwave.com . It's actually extremely easy if you are the least bit computer oriented, and it's $29.99. Maybe I should get a finder's fee for anyone who orders! :D

Bummer, been unsing pinnacle for the past 5 versions so will stick there. Way more then $29 invested :( Liked the look so will check if I can do it just don't know it, hehe. Thanks.

BonVoyage

Dawna

They have a trial version you can download.

beach - excellent job. I love doing things like that! The only downside is that I couldn't save any of the pics to my computer to complete my FOS screen saver. (ok - in all honesty I prolly have way to many already!)

YOU ROCK!!

Mary

Thanks everyone. I love creating these slideshows. I would love to create a business opportunity in it somehow. lol Dream on.... just fun to have and I keep by burning it onto a cd.

You're amazing! What a great show! Thanks for sharing. My sister and I are booked on the Freedom for the Halloween cruise. Now, I REALLY can't wait to go!

Archived