My Glory Pics - 15Sep2007 (E. Carib)

BeyondKen

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing with us! What ports does the Glory go to? Where does it leave from?

She leaves from Port Canaveral, and does alternating eastern/western itineraries. Easter goes to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. The western, well is changing lately because of hurricane damage to some ports.

MAC

She leaves from Port Canaveral, and does alternating eastern/western itineraries. Easter goes to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. The western, well is changing lately because of hurricane damage to some ports.

MAC

Thank-you....I have wanted to do the Eastern itinerary...and I do like Port Canaveral...sounds like I better look into booking another one!

Awesome Pictures, Where is the Worlds Famous Banana Daiquires place? Is that next to the Terminal???

By the way, never seen a Cabin where the bed wasn't near to the windows. What cabin was that and what was the deal with that? Does that sofa bed fold out into a bed?

Fred

Awesome Pictures, Where is the Worlds Famous Banana Daiquires place? Is that next to the Terminal???

By the way, never seen a Cabin where the bed wasn't near to the windows. What cabin was that and what was the deal with that? Does that sofa bed fold out into a bed?

Fred

Hey Fred.. the Daiquires are on top of the mountain in St. Thomas. we took a tour with Godfrey's and they stopped there.. very potent forsure.. I asked about the stateroom as well.. I have booked my father a 1A for Jan and haven't seen one with the bed positioned like that either;)

Hey Fred.. the Daiquires are on top of the mountain in St. Thomas. we took a tour with Godfrey's and they stopped there.. very potent forsure.. I asked about the stateroom as well.. I have booked my father a 1A for Jan and haven't seen one with the bed positioned like that either;)

Thanks for the reply, I will be taking a Godfrey tour, the one that goes to Magan's Bay, I can't wait to try one of their Banana Daiquires, probably one of my Highlites of the trip, that and having a few Sabretts hotdogs.

Fred

Ken, nice photos, but where were you friday evening for our group photo??? I put a note on your door.

Missed a lot of nice people by not showing up. We missed you. Looked for you all week too.

We did not do paradise point, but a private cab up to the highest point on the island. We overlooked Paradise Point.

Archived