Rccl
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Alaska

Recent Profile Visitors

8,795 profile views

Jimbo's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (5/15)

1. You would love the ice bergs in Green land then, they are huge!
  2. We have 2 units(Compressors) on the ground outside and 2 air handlers in the basement. Each upstairs and downstairs has its own compressor and air handler. Compressor with all 4 sides open gets better flow for cooling and heating. Down here in the south they call them Heat Pumps,same units do both heating and cooling.
  3. That's one weird thing here in Southwest Virginia, unlike when we lived in NJ were there were a lot. Haven't seen a mosquito here in Virginia for the entire 3 years we have lived here.
  4. We went to Greenland this past September on Jewel of the Seas ,round-trip from Bayonne,NJ.,not a TA.
  5. Jewel is not going to Greenland next,I believe their next stop is toward Ireland,heading back to Amsterdam eventually.
  6. High School Seniors in our Hometown had Graduation on May 17th....The School has concluded. You had me before that added cream cheese in that roll. Not sure or not if cream cheese belongs in a sushi roll or not. We dislike it. Cream Cheese on a bagel please 🙂
  7. Apex not leaving from the Amsterdam Or Rotterdam area as to what I'm looking for, plus I want to make sure it has both Flam and Geiranger as ports.
  8. When we were in Greenland last year, which wasn't very green in September we were told that Iceland was really the green island. Just not seeing it in your photo's, not what I would expect. Iceland looks like pictures from the Moon, is there any greenery anywhere? Snow capped mountains look the same in both Greenland and Iceland though, no changes there. We saw many, many huge icebergs in Greenland, do you have any ice berg pictures from your 2 stops in Iceland so far?
  9. It varies due to weather conditions, sometimes it is much to windy to be up there. Also late at night the gates can be closed to go up there. I don't believe there is ever a set schedule posted anywhere.
  10. @twangster said it was around midnight when they crossed, Guess the Captain didn't want to wake people up. Maybe on the return when they return to Amsterdam he will have a chance to sound the horn when they cross.
  11. Curious why no one else is on the (heliport)bow taking pictures?