Necessary tours/events for first-timers?

Firefly012

I'v done a lot of research on our ship (carnival sensation), got a lot of great advice from CC, and I do plan on printing out deck plans. So would the ship tour still be important for our 1st time family. We are going on a 4 day, and I don't want to waste time on unnecessary events. Also are there other tours/events that first timers should not miss? Oh, we are not big on excursions. Thanks in advance!:)

read the "Capers" (daily newspaper) each night before you go to bed. Take a highliter to highlight events you don't want to miss.

As a "Firstimer", something you should not miss is the Cruise Director's Debarkation Talk. This event will be held on the day before you get off the ship. Loaded with tons of information.

I know you probably consider vacation a time to sleep in...But my favorite thing is to be on deck when we sail into port. Coming in to Nassau harbor, having the ship do the 180 and back into the slip, then watching other ships follow and do the same. It is just fascinating to me. E.

Thanks for the ideas. I won't miss the debarkation talk, that definitely sounds necessary. No sleeping in for me- early mornings are my favorite time of day- I am a mother of teens so it's a quiet time as well. I love sunrises (and sunsets) and won't miss them. Thanks for the idea of watching the ship come into port, sound like priceless moment. So that's a NO on the ship tour. Any more ideas, keep em coming. Thanks again! :D

Thanks for the ideas. I won't miss the debarkation talk, that definitely sounds necessary. No sleeping in for me-

You can still get some sleep, debarkation talk starts around 11am. Then they show it on the T.V. all day long.

Fred

Archived