Abut brining pop on the ship.

thesanders08

If you mean 24 oz. bottles then yes you can. We have done that but we've also brought smaller ones, the 12 oz. size too. I'm assuming the 4 oz. is a misprint because I've never seen a pop bottle that small.

Crap I dunno why I was thinking 4 oz lol I mean 24 oz.. Thanks =)

Well, with everything else being downsized, it wouldn't surprise me if someday one or more soft drink companies comes out with a 4oz. version of their products.:eek::(

The rules do say that the limit is 20 ounces, so I guess they could refuse 24 oz bottles. I don't think they would, because it's so close, but if you get someone who's grouchy, they could. I had a grouchy guy who opened up my 20 oz bottle of root beer to smell for alcohol. I pointed out that it was sealed. He didn't care. Sure enough, by the time I got on board, it was completely flat from all the movement in my carry-on. I will only bring cans from now on.

The rules do say that the limit is 20 ounces, so I guess they could refuse 24 oz bottles. I don't think they would, because it's so close, but if you get someone who's grouchy, they could. I had a grouchy guy who opened up my 20 oz bottle of root beer to smell for alcohol. I pointed out that it was sealed. He didn't care. Sure enough, by the time I got on board, it was completely flat from all the movement in my carry-on. I will only bring cans from now on.

Gross, who wants some old fart sticking his crusty nose in their beverage???? Carnival, I guess.

Archived