Kids coupon book question

We have an upcoming cruise.

DD has in the past received a coupon book designed for kids, free ring at del sol, arcade credits etc.

Now that the coupons are loaded onto sea pass cards, can anyone advise if the kids coupons are still a book or if they are now loaded onto sea pass cards as well and what the new coupons are.

Many thanks for any assistance with this:)

when I asked a rep when I got my son's c & a number, she said they are loaded on the child's card, just like the adults. not sure if it's accurate info or not.

Thanks,

Hopefully someone out there knows what is on them:)

Loaded on the card, basically the same old stuff.

Only thing that I recall using was the arcade credit, however, in order to use that my sons card had to be "activated" as a chargeable card in order for him to buy the arcade credits on his account.

DD did not have coupons on her car, or a book two weeks ago on the Legend. She never uses them anyway, so we did not ask about them to know if there was a mistake, or the kids' offers are being phased out, just like the gift was.

DD did not have coupons on her car, or a book two weeks ago on the Legend. She never uses them anyway, so we did not ask about them to know if there was a mistake, or the kids' offers are being phased out, just like the gift was.

Interesting. Our kids had the coupons on their cards and received the gift in March.

Interesting. Our kids had the coupons on their cards and received the gift in March.

Your kids got a gift his March??? Our did not get one on any of three cruises last year, or the one the fall of 2012 (much less this year)--we were told by the LA on the fall 2012 that kids would not be getting them any more. :confused:

Maybe it is only in Europe where they no longer get a gift. They always like the little tote and messenger bags.

Your kids got a gift his March??? Our did not get one on any of three cruises last year, or the one the fall of 2012 (much less this year)--we were told by the LA on the fall 2012 that kids would not be getting them any more. :confused:

Maybe it is only in Europe where they no longer get a gift. They always like the little tote and messenger bags.

Did a B2B in December and each child received 2 tote bags (1 per cruise) and another tote bag in March. All cruises were on the Liberty in the Caribbean.

Maybe it is a Caribbean thing.

Did a B2B in December and each child received 2 tote bags (1 per cruise) and another tote bag in March. All cruises were on the Liberty in the Caribbean.

Maybe it is a Caribbean thing.

This is good to know. If there are no gift waiting for them this fall, we will ask about them. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Loaded on the card, basically the same old stuff.

Only thing that I recall using was the arcade credit, however, in order to use that my sons card had to be "activated" as a chargeable card in order for him to buy the arcade credits on his account.

How much are arcade credits

Hadley,

Our DD did get the bag on both Med cruises last year (Splendour and Navigator).

steamboats

Interesting! I wonder why mine stopped getting them? If they do not get anything on the Oasis I will ask for it. They like bags.

My kids did not get any gift on Oasis in April either. However, this was our first cruise as Diamond, and on one of the last nights, my younger one found that he had arcade money on his card. I didn't put it there, and neither did he, so maybe that was the "gift" for kids at the Diamond level. He was happier with that than another sack bag.

• 3 weeks later...

Just remembered to come back and update.:D

Other than the arcade minutes not much going for a 12 yo.

She enjoyed her extra credits in arcade even if we had to get put on at GS as they didn't automatically go on.:rolleyes:

She got a free gift of a drawstring beach bag. She quite liked it as the first time she had one that type. Previously she had messenger bags, so nice to see they had changed slightly:) quite useful for the beach. She received midway through the cruise. I will see if DH has the letter somewhere with the coupons to upload.

Just remembered to come back and update.:D

Other than the arcade minutes not much going for a 12 yo.

She enjoyed her extra credits in arcade even if we had to get put on at GS as they didn't automatically go on.:rolleyes:

She got a free gift of a drawstring beach bag. She quite liked it as the first time she had one that type. Previously she had messenger bags, so nice to see they had changed slightly:) quite useful for the beach. She received midway through the cruise. I will see if DH has the letter somewhere with the coupons to upload.

Here you go

1054de20f3bd4827613336416d0da826_zps2572739c.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ohh just realized it is a perk for C&A!

I was asking for someone else, our GD did get the coupons on her second cruise in August (we signed her up for the C&A after first cruise)

But, to anyone asking about gifts in the room, she did not get one, she did get a lanyard when we registered her in the kids club though.

Have a great day!

Donna