Nachi Cocum rentals

Qchell

I've noticed in pictures and mentioned in reviews that there are various rental mats, floats, etc. available for rent at Nachi Cocum now. Does anyone know what items are available and approximate costs?

I've noticed in pictures and mentioned in reviews that there are various rental mats, floats, etc. available for rent at Nachi Cocum now. Does anyone know what items are available and approximate costs?

Wondering the same thing, how much for the floating mats and for the paddle boarding?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is from a confirmation from my visit last year. If prices have changed, I doubt it would be by much.

EXTRA ACTIVITIES

Nachi Cocom Beach Club also offers activities. They are not included in the beach break rate. Extra charges apply .

Massage, $ 40.00 usd per person 30 Minutes. $ 70.00 usd per person. 60 minutes. (Service not available for pregnant women).

Palancar snorkel. $38.0usd per person (16 year and over). $ 30.00 usd (1215).

$ 25.00 usd (411).

2 hour tour. Mask, fins, NEW snorkel & life jacket , water and

soft drinks are included. Schedule:9: 00 a.m., 11:00a.m., 1:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m.

Towels rental. $5.00 usd per each one.

Banana Boat Ride: $15.00 usd per person. (from 3 to 6 passengers) 15 minutes Rental.

For any Additional Services listed above (massages, snorkel, banana) the beach club is not responsible. Please contact the provider once at the beach club.

Rates are subject to availability and may be changed without previous notice.

I think floats have been reported in the $7-10 range.

That's the price range I recall for floating mats from our last visit, but that 12th margarita made everything a little fuzzy :cool:

This is from a confirmation from my visit last year. If prices have changed, I doubt it would be by much.

EXTRA ACTIVITIES

Nachi Cocom Beach Club also offers activities. They are not included in the beach break rate. Extra charges apply .

Massage, $ 40.00 usd per person 30 Minutes. $ 70.00 usd per person. 60 minutes. (Service not available for pregnant women).

Palancar snorkel. $38.0usd per person (16 year and over). $ 30.00 usd (1215).

$ 25.00 usd (411).

2 hour tour. Mask, fins, NEW snorkel & life jacket , water and

soft drinks are included. Schedule:9: 00 a.m., 11:00a.m., 1:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m.

Towels rental. $5.00 usd per each one.

Banana Boat Ride: $15.00 usd per person. (from 3 to 6 passengers) 15 minutes Rental.

For any Additional Services listed above (massages, snorkel, banana) the beach club is not responsible. Please contact the provider once at the beach club.

Rates are subject to availability and may be changed without previous notice.

Thank you! That is the sort of info I was looking for. Some of those seem a bit higher than what I would be interested in spending, but may check out the mats.

• 4 months later...