Originally posted by sapphire4
Thank you I did find your review interesting and am trying to do my "homework" . At present my other half is favouring F730 and I will take your points on board.Could I ask how was the room was configured with regard to the patio doors?
D and F deck corner aft suites have a different layout to the others (see photo below)

http://www.motorship.com/__data/asse...DSC_7692-1.jpg

As you enter the suite, you are facing the rear patio doors, which give access to the balcony from the living area. The other patio doors are in the bedroom but on D and F deck they are at an angle to the side of the bed. The foot of the bed faces a solid wall with a TV on it. The bedroom size and layout are significantly worse than the bedrooms in the forward suites. With F deck aft corner wrap suites, as you enter the suite, there are two panel doors that enclose a large plant room which contains the vacuum plumbing system for the bathrooms for multiple other cabins. As this room is within the suite, you hear the loud flushing noise every time someone in one of the (several) cabins serviced by this area uses their toilet. I believe that the inclusion of this large servicing room within the suite explains the differing layouts on D and F decks but I haven't stayed in any of the other corner suites to know if that exclusive to those floors. Servicing rooms for the toilets of cabins are usually accessed from the corridors. On Britannia, some are accessed from within the aft corner wrap suites. A major design flaw. This is not an issue that we had heard about before we booked. You have now been warned. We really like Britannia, but I cannot over state how compromised these suites are due to multiple factors.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
P&O Cruises Experience Ė 143 nights over 13 cruises (Aurora x 3, Azura, Britannia x 3, Oceana x 2, Oriana x 2, Ventura x 2)
P&O Cruises to Come - 74 nights over 5 cruises (2018 - Aurora, Arcadia, Aurora, 2019 - Aurora x 2)

674(A) Oriana 14/5/96. Southampton to Istanbul (Fly back). 8 nights. Outside Cabin.
E620 Oceana 11/8/06. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Outside Cabin.
E720 Oceana 12/8/07. Canaries. 13 nights. Outside Cabin.
X912 Oriana 24/7/09. Baltic. 14 nights. Outside Cabin.
A118 Azura 5/8/11. Eastern Mediterranean. 16 nights. Superior Deluxe Balcony Cabin.
N321 Ventura 18/8/13. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Superior Deluxe Balcony Cabin.
B517 Britannia 15/8/15. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Forward Suite + Adjacent Balcony Cabin.
B622 Britannia 23/7/16. Norwegian Fjords. 7 nights. Forward Suite + Adjacent Balcony Cabin.
N703 Ventura 15/2/17. Amsterdam & Bruges. 4 nights. Penthouse Suite.
R705 Aurora 13/5/17. Baltic. 16 nights. Accessible Balcony Cabin.
B721 Britannia 22/7/17. Western Mediterranean. 14 nights. Aft Suite + Adjacent Balcony Cabin.

R718 Aurora 20/10/17. Zeebrugge (although didnít dock due to storm). 2 nights. Accessible Balcony Cabin. Back to Back with;
R719 Aurora 22/10/17. Spain & France. 7 nights. Accessible Balcony Cabin.