where to find Luggage tags to print

rasheed1011

Hi Experienced cruisers,

I am trying to find luggage tags on NCL website for printing but cant find it anywhere. I can see edocs but no option for luggage tags. Any idea where to look for them?:confused:

regards

They are available from "My NCL" after you have satisfied all the edoc check in process. There is a link in that area that lets you print them. They are not mailed out any longer...unless suite...I believe. Also, the dock porters have them available if necessary.

Hi Experienced cruisers,

I am trying to find luggage tags on NCL website for printing but cant find it anywhere. I can see edocs but no option for luggage tags. Any idea where to look for them?:confused:

regards

It is in the small print on your boarding pass. "Print luggage tags". Opens up a link to the tags.

If you can't find them, no big deal. Just have the baggage person attach one for you. They have them there and will put your cabin number on them.

It is in the small print on your boarding pass. "Print luggage tags". Opens up a link to the tags.

If you can't find them, no big deal. Just have the baggage person attach one for you. They have them there and will put your cabin number on them.

great help. got it perfectly where you mentioned. appreciate it.:)

Hi Experienced cruisers,

regards

Clicking on eDocs

will take you to "cruise summary"

hyperlink to print luggage tags right below

Edited by $hip$hape

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Clicking on eDocs

will take you to "cruise summary"

hyperlink to print luggage tags right below

I just got my email to fill out my eDocs today. I thought this was really early (still have over 50 days to go!!). Was very exciting too :)

Can't see this tag will hold up all the way to Miami if I put it on at home.

Should we just let the baggage person on the ship do it for us?

I just got my email to fill out my eDocs today. I thought this was really early (still have over 50 days to go!!). Was very exciting too :)

When folded as directed and stapled they will surely hold.

Otherwise curb side by the bagage handler is fine, they have blank ones and a marker. :)

We usually fold the tags as directed, then we cover each tag several times with clear packing/masking tape. It really thickens the tags, they readable, and foldable too. Then we staple them to our luggage handles.

Hope this helps.:):)

We usually fold the tags as directed, then we cover each tag several times with clear packing/masking tape. It really thickens the tags, they readable, and foldable too. Then we staple them to our luggage handles.

Hope this helps.:):)

That's a good idea!!

Could we also put a tag on our 20" carry on and the ship could take that so we wouldn't have to carry that around with us on board (we would still have a small backpack or something with personal items in it).