Golden Princess Alaska Cruise

2018AGP

Glacier days are more expensive for the Sanctuary. So yes - special expensive packages!

BTW - I would never book this in Alaska! Definitely not worth it. Much better places on the ship for viewing and they are not extra!

It’s been over five years but the one day Sanctuary pass for Glacier Bay was around $70/person. I believe that day was not included if you booked the Sanctuary for the week, however on our cruise I don’t believe anyone booked the Sanctuary except for that day. There was some type of enhanced food service that day because our usual server at breakfast in Sabatini’s was going to be working the Sanctuary that day. I would think it would be better to move around the ship during the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there is a cost for the Golden Ship Tour and is it worth it?

Last time I did the ultimate ship tour the cost was $150. As to weather its worth it is a subjective question. In my opinion yes it is worth it. I enjoyed seeing the behind the scene places. We saw behind the stage, a short talk by the executive Chef in the galley and of course the Bridge and several other areas.

A ships photographer follows the group and take picture. We received a plush bath robe, an apron, pictures from the tour and a few other things.

I enjoyed the tour and thought it was worth the price. To be fair the last one I took was two years ago and things might have changed.

Last time I did the ultimate ship tour the cost was $150. As to weather its worth it is a subjective question. In my opinion yes it is worth it. I enjoyed seeing the behind the scene places. We saw behind the stage, a short talk by the executive Chef in the galley and of course the Bridge and several other areas.

A ships photographer follows the group and take picture. We received a plush bath robe, an apron, pictures from the tour and a few other things.

I enjoyed the tour and thought it was worth the price. To be fair the last one I took was two years ago and things might have changed.

Thank you! I appreciate you sharing your experience with me.