Allure which terminal

SAS21

This will be our first cruise departing from Fort Lauderdale. I want to make sure we get dropped off at the correct terminal, so I was wondering if someone here can tell me at what terminal the Allure docks.

We leave in a couple weeks.

Thanks

This will be our first cruise departing from Fort Lauderdale. I want to make sure we get dropped off at the correct terminal, so I was wondering if someone here can tell me at what terminal the Allure docks.

Thanks

There is virtually no chance of getting dropped off at the wrong terminal The signs all light up with the current ships in port each day. If you don't see the world's largest cruise ship, don't get out! Below is your view as you approach.

firstsight.jpg

Edited by BillOh

Thanks

Don't worry. All the drivers there will know. I just look for the large signs that say Allure, with which lane to be in to know I'm headed the right way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Thanks

You've had several replies, that are correct, but how are you getting to the terminal? The port area has lots of signs marking which ships are at which terminal, and you will definitely know Allure when you pull up to it. If you are using a hotel shuttle service that goes to multiple ships,, the drivers are very good at making sure people get to the right one. This is a real easy port to sail from.

Port Everglades has a great free app for iPhone/android that lists all docks/departures/arrivals

(search "Port Everglades" and "Cruise Schedule" comes up); also may or may not return to same pier you left from (this is a factor regarding parking)!