Release of Shore Excursions

All,

We are sailing on the Freedom next June. Some of the shore excursions have been released, but not a large amount. One port doesn't even show up on the list. Is there a general window (i.e., 6 months out, 8 months out, etc.) where we can expect all of them to be released so we can start booking?

Thanks very much.

So have I. But, all of them plus show and on board activities can be booked 3 months out.

Yep. I've booked them on previous cruises well over 6 months out. This is why I am curious. Only a few have been released at this point, and I couldn't remember if there was a "go live" date for all of them.

Typically, excursions are offered for booking 3 months prior to your sailing.

Jonathan

With the new website, all bets are off. Until recently my 4 day Enchantment showed excursions for Cozumel.

Yep. I've booked them on previous cruises well over 6 months out. This is why I am curious. Only a few have been released at this point, and I couldn't remember if there was a "go live" date for all of them.

There isn't. There is no way to predict. It's random. Just keep checking. Better yet, be active on your Roll Call, and collectively, SOMEONE will notice when something happens on the Cruise Planner and alert everyone else.