Luggage Valet/Sky Class/Harmony

Is the luggage valet still included in the Sky class suites on Harmony?

It was included on Allure. However, the Concierge warned that we might be charged the $25 per person fee and to contact him if we were. He quickly had the fee removed. I believe Luggage Valet was still fairly new at that point so this may have been fixed.

What is the luggage valet service? We are on Allure in Sept in a GS

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Luggage Valet is available for some ships and airlines/flight times. Your luggage is collected the night before disembarkation, and you pick it up at baggage claim at your final destination airport. You pay $25 per person plus any additional airline baggage charges.

I've used it whenever possible. It saves having to drag your bags to your departure airport.

What is the luggage valet service? We are on Allure in Sept in a GS

You put your bags outside your stateroom door on the last night of the cruise. The ship arranges bag transfer to the airport. The next time you see your bags is at your final destination.

You put your bags outside your stateroom door on the last night of the cruise. The ship arranges bag transfer to the airport. The next time you see your bags is at your final destination.

What is the earliest your flight can be to take advantage of the valet? We will have an 11:10 am flight from FLL on Harmony. I'm guessing they probably will only take it if your flight is after noon.

What is the earliest your flight can be to take advantage of the valet? We will have an 11:10 am flight from FLL on Harmony. I'm guessing they probably will only take it if your flight is after noon.

The early limit is 11:30am from FLL.

Look on the RCI website for your port, or call RCI. Memory tells me your 11am flight time will be okay, but confirm. Of course, you can check with Guest Services when you board.