Cruise Shuttle Transfers in Copenhagen?

Hi. I’ve tried to email that company with Email address on their webpage No response. Is veddebus.dk an email or a website ?

Thanks for any help.

There are 4 of us , would like to arrange something ahead of time

have you checked the spam folder or trash?

incase your provider redirected it

email info@veddebus.dk

website http://veddebus.dk/

or http://cruiseshuttle.dk/

Edited by LHT28

imagejpeg

Cruise shuttle confirmation email:

"Thank you for choosing CruiseShuttle.dk

Your shuttle booking is valid for the: 20-05-2018 (within the departure time as described in our website)

Ticket Type: B

Amount of Tickets: 2

* Payment is made at the bus, either cash or credit card is accepted

* Make sure you get your luggage out to the CruiseShuttle stand, outside Terminal 1"

It also included a map of where the cruise shuttles will be.

My apologies, somehow, I couldn't save/copy the link of the email confirmation. I tried pasting it from my Iphone but it didn't work.

Edited by IsleyGirl

I've sent many email request to both website but still no confirmation, will try again,

Yes, try again, both on their booking page at their website and email address... As Danish Viking said, they might be having technical difficulties.

Originally, in the event they didn't reply, I had a back up plan:

1. Take a taxi to the airport cost is about 300 DKK on weekends, but remember there'll be other cruise ships docked so be prepared to wait (a while) in line.

2. Take bus/train from Ocean Quay:

- Take Bus 25 from the bus stop Oceankaj towards Norreport Station. Get off at Norreport Station and take

Metro to Copenhagen Airport. Duration is approximately 40 mins

OR

- Take Bus 27 fr bus stop Oceankaj towards Osterport Station. Then take the regional train to Copenhagen

Airpor. You will need 3-zone ticket, price is 36 DKK.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

We got off in Copenhagen on the 10th of May. We were also told about the long waits for taxis. We were off the ship by 8 and in city center via taxi buy about 8:30. There were at least two other ships in port that day and there were lines of taxis waiting for us.

We are arriving on July 2. We would be interested in sharing a van to the airport on July 15. There are 4 in our group.

Don't know how I missed this. Have you folks made any plans? I'm scrambling putting together plans for several trips and this is the last. DH has been spending time on this cruise but guess he is not following all of the threads out here.

Don't know how I missed this. Have you folks made any plans? I'm scrambling putting together plans for several trips and this is the last. DH has been spending time on this cruise but guess he is not following all of the threads out here.

No, we have not made plans yet. I was waiting to see if anyone had any experience with cruiseshuttle in May before I made a decision. What time is your flight?

10:35 is awfully close.

Concidering that you have to check in your luggage, go though security and also passport control (because its The UK) you will probably want to be at the airport around 2 hours before departure.

Check in and security is probably 10 to 20 minutes each if you are unlucky and with the new rule than every passport has to be scanned you can look at maybe 30 minutes there if its very busy.

And then boarding closes 15-20 minutes before departure.

You can also fly through each place but its better to be safe than sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from regal princess and took the cruiseshuttle.dk bus , it's quite easy and convenient it's parked near terminal 1 taxi bay. Also noticed you can walk in no need to reserve on their recent website of cruise shuttle dk

Just got back from regal princess and took the cruiseshuttle.dk bus , it's quite easy and convenient it's parked near terminal 1 taxi bay. Also noticed you can walk in no need to reserve on their recent website of cruise shuttle dk

Thank you so much for the feedback. Was the bus crowded? We are thinking of doing this in July.

• 1 month later...

We ended up taking Princess ship transfer last week from Copenhagen and liked it. Very convenient. We waited a bit at the dining room for our color to be called. Then just walked off and took one of the big buses. All luggages were waiting for us at the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off the cruise shuttle 100 Danish Kroner, 15 euros or $18. I couldn’t believe there were only 8 people on the 800 Bus. I think they run at 730, 800, 830 and 900, there may also be more. 40 minutes and at the airport. Cash and credit cards accepted. 1/2 of cost of Princess transfer. The only downside is you have to find your luggage and take it to bus about 20 meters, they were just outside door. I think they also offer a transfer into town, hold luggage and transfer to airport later in the day. Highly recommend

I just got off the cruise shuttle 100 Danish Kroner, 15 euros or $18. I couldn’t believe there were only 8 people on the 800 Bus. I think they run at 730, 800, 830 and 900, there may also be more. 40 minutes and at the airport. Cash and credit cards accepted. 1/2 of cost of Princess transfer. The only downside is you have to find your luggage and take it to bus about 20 meters, they were just outside door. I think they also offer a transfer into town, hold luggage and transfer to airport later in the day. Highly recommend

Thanks. That's what we will be doing too.

Did it take long to check in and then go through immigration/customs at the airport?

We will be flying to Heathrow.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

No, hour and twenty minutes from time we walked off ship to through security, but since we were flying through Paris, did not do immigration at Copenhagen, not sure about London. We had plenty of time to relax before 1210 flight.

Especially during the summer there can be long lines at both security and immigration.

I would allow at least 1 hour to do both probably 1,5 hour is better.

Also notice that boarding usually closes 20 minutes before departure, so be at the airport 2 hours before departure to be sure.

No, hour and twenty minutes from time we walked off ship to through security, but since we were flying through Paris, did not do immigration at Copenhagen, not sure about London. We had plenty of time to relax before 1210 flight.

Thanks JayRich65 and Danish Viking for that info

Btw if your cruise is in the late summer next year then the new Pier E at the airport has opened.

It is designed to take care of long haul flights, so it will take some pressure of Pier C (and some D gates) where all non Schengen flights takes off today.

I don't know if it's only long haul flights that will take off from pier E or if some of the routes to Great Britain will take off from here as well.

Btw I should add that if your flight to London is with Easyjet or Ryan Air it will be from the low cost terminal (CPH Go/F gates)

SAS, British Airways and Norwegian uses Pier C and those D gates that are located after immigration.

Btw if your cruise is in the late summer next year then the new Pier E at the airport has opened.

It is designed to take care of long haul flights, so it will take some pressure of Pier C (and some D gates) where all non Schengen flights takes off today.

I don't know if it's only long haul flights that will take off from pier E or if some of the routes to Great Britain will take off from here as well.

Btw I should add that if your flight to London is with Easyjet or Ryan Air it will be from the low cost terminal (CPH Go/F gates)

SAS, British Airways and Norwegian uses Pier C and those D gates that are located after immigration.

Great info Danish Viking. We are flying SAS late next month.

Then it would most likely be on of the C gates.

If it is a D gate you will have to access the gates via the same immigration/pass port check lines that you will use to get to Pier C.

After the pass port check you just turn left and you will find the D gates there.